I haven't tested the game on device yet, I am getting some feedback about the touch sensitivity and problems with touch input in two player mode(air hockey gold). These problems will be fixed in future releases(if they are not related to Playbook hardware touch sensitivity)

What are the new features you would like to see in new updates?
    Planned updates:
    * Tournament Mode
    -Win the tournament and unlock new skin!
    * Sound and graphics improvements
    * Global score table (Scores will depend how fast you beat the computer and the computer AI level)
    * Settings menu for setting sound level, skin selection.

What are your complaints about the game?

Singularapps
    04-21-11 01:47 PM
    I downloaded the free version and it's pretty fun!

I've held it both landscape and portrait and found the game to be well-suited to either. But most of the time, the app really assumes you are playing in portrait mode, so that raises some issues:

- when holding in portrait, the score is displayed sideways. It should be rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise to match viewing orientation.

- the menu is only displayed properly in portrait. If holding the PB in landscape, the menu should come down from the 'top' inside of 'sideways'

- in landscape, the bezel gestures are mixed up: swiping from top/bottom brings up the quick-switch multitasking, and swiping from the right brings up the multitasking 'cards'. This is probably a PB issue, as Tetris behaves the same way. But if you can figure out a way around this to make it more natural, then awesome!

- in the game, when you swipe to bring down the menu, you should then allow swipe up to make the menu go away (ie., default to 'Resume' action)

I haven't really had any issues with touch sensitivity. The biggest issue is more of a physical trait of the touchscreen and dragging your finger all around for long stretches. I find I just have to lift my finger off the paddle and then back down using a lighter touch.

Anyway, I hope some of that feedback is useful. Great game, keep up the good work!
    04-21-11 02:24 PM
    I downloaded the free version and it's pretty fun!

I've held it both landscape and portrait and found the game to be well-suited to either. But most of the time, the app really assumes you are playing in portrait mode,
    Thanks for the feedback!

Actually game is designed to play in portrait only. And, it should launch in portrait mode and lock the orientation while playing. It must be an issue about with the playbook itself...
    04-21-11 03:31 PM
    I downloaded the free version as well. Overall it's a smooth experience, there are times when the I move around my finger and it doesn't always move with me.

If the game were to have more options (skins, music etc.) that would make it really fun.
    04-21-11 03:33 PM
    Thanks for the feedback!

Actually game is designed to play in portrait only. And, it should launch in portrait mode and lock the orientation while playing. It must be an issue about with the playbook itself...
    I figured it was locked in portrait mode, haven't had issues regarding that at all.
    04-21-11 03:34 PM
    No complaints, just wanted to say I'm enjoying your game.
    04-21-11 03:59 PM
    The game is fun to play, BUT there appears to be no way to pause or suspend the game, or switch to another app.
    04-21-11 05:58 PM
    The game is fun to play, BUT there appears to be no way to pause or suspend the game, or switch to another app.
    Thanks for the comment. Swipe down from top of the screen to pause.

Singularapps
    04-22-11 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD