Hi guy this thread is to know what are new apps and games arrived in app-world and information's of that apps if we go to the new arrivals in app-world we only see eBooks so if any good app arrived in the app-world we can let everyone know with this thread...
    12-26-12 11:44 PM
    Well I know that the Jet Pack game is available for free on here now. I don't play it but a lot of people seem ed happy about it.
    Sansu94 likes this.
    12-27-12 12:02 PM
    Yeah its pretty cool game i have been playing since it arrived at appworld....
    12-27-12 12:25 PM
    I like this thread, I'd love to be informed if there's any new good apps for PlayBook
    12-27-12 12:54 PM
    Hi guy this thread is to know what are new apps and games arrived in app-world and information's of that apps if we go to the new arrivals in app-world we only see eBooks so if any good app arrived in the app-world we can let everyone know with this thread...
    Well, to me it is obviously a good idea to announce a new app in this forum, and specifically here in the "Apps" subforum, but definitely a very bad one to dedicate a thread to this, for a simple reason: new apps mentioned here won't have their name mentioned in the title (you can check: the only one posted as of this writing is exactly in this case).
    So, I would dare say, it is a vey good idea for a dev to come here announcing a new (or updated) app, but just pasting a note in a single specific thread would be a burial.
    Instead, do create a new thread, with a specific and detailed title, so that anyone can clearly detect it at first sight.
    12-27-12 01:25 PM