Hey all,

A feature I have always wished came included with the built-in Voice Chat application is to not only be able to chat with one another, but to start up a slideshow and be able to share photos with one another while narrating them, just like you do with friends and family after getting back from a trip.

"Slideshow" allows you to do just that: Share your photos with friends and family as if you were sitting on a couch together.

Buy Slideshow - Download Slideshow - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    LuayS likes this.
    10-06-11 09:01 PM
    I've added a free version that allows slideshows of up to 5 photos so people can try this out:

Free Slideshow Free - Download Slideshow Free - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    10-07-11 01:21 PM
    Sounds interesting but I don't have anyone to voice chat with.

But, at least, with this app, you would not see your friends and family politely trying to hide their yawns when looking at your vacation photos!

Good luck with the app.
    10-07-11 05:04 PM
    Yes, unfortunately that is a big limiting factor with apps that connect PlayBooks together... because there are so few PlayBooks out there, it is unlikely that people know of their friends or family that they can connect with.

Has anyone out there actually tried it?

I'm happy to test it out with people if they don't have anyone else to try it out with... if so, give me a Voice Chat call at: [email protected]
    10-11-11 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD