Check out my new app 'Call2Mind'. Let me know what you think. Designed it with aestetics and ease of use in mind. Please leave a review so the app can further evolve. Just launched in App World on April 16th, 2012. Thanks to everybody who already gave me feedback.
    Vicboss7 likes this.
    04-19-12 12:03 AM
    Looks like a great idea. Personally I don't use apps like this but looks promising for others.
    04-19-12 12:26 AM
    Check out my new app 'Call2Mind'. Let me know what you think. Designed it with aestetics and ease of use in mind. Please leave a review so the app can further evolve. Just launched in App World on April 16th, 2012. Thanks to everybody who already gave me feedback.
    seeing as this is your first post who gave you feedback where? no offense but this sounds sounds sketchy
    04-19-12 06:39 AM
    Those that gave me feedback through the development process. As it continued to evolve, I showed people on my playbook. Friends and family including those that develop for other platforms, suggested many different ideas. Some of them also read these forums, so I am just thanking them.
    04-19-12 06:48 AM
    Those that gave me feedback through the development process. As it continued to evolve, I showed people on my playbook. Friends and family including those that develop for other platforms, suggested many different ideas. Some of them also read these forums, so I am just thanking them.
    cool.
    10char
    04-19-12 07:03 AM
    Thought I could introduce it to the community at large. Have been reading the forums for months...but finally thought I could give back. I am excited about it. Why did the thread go off the main feed? Love RIM...Love the playbook. Can't wait to see the future of app development.
    04-19-12 07:45 AM
    Looking on app world the images are pretty small so hard to see. Can you store 60 entries in 3 lists? Is the idea that you have 3 levels of piority thus the 3 lists? Any chance at a free trial, even a few days would be great. It is hard to tell from the description and images how the app flows.

thanks
    04-19-12 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD