Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KoffeeK
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Talking [NEW][APP] Let It Shop - Shopping List

I would like to tell you about new shopping list for PlayBook "Let It Shop - Shopping List".

“Let It Shop” is an amazingly basic application without any excess functions. You can create the shopping list easily and quickly due to special suggestions, it is pretty easy to edit the list, as well. "Let It Shop" is smart enough to remember your favourite products, and suggest them first of all.

The most useful feature is that the app counts the cost itself. “Let It Shop” calculates the value of all products in the list (for which the listed price), or the value of products in your shopping cart (just tap “Total” to change the mode). So, you always control the total value of your purchase.

There are some useful settings: you can add your personal quantity units and change the currency. Nice design pleasures your eyes, and never distracts you from shopping.

All you need for quick and smart shopping with saving your time and money is to download the app on you smartphone, and that is it!

Features:
    - Multiple lists
    - Just tap an item to cross it out (you don’t need to slide it)
    - Tap “Total” to see the value of crossed out items
    - Start to input the item, and you’ll see the list of suggestions
    - Tap "Next" after the inputted name, to input quantity
    - Edit the cost right from the list
    - Add personal quantity unit

Next features:
    - Groups for products
    - Possibility of sharing your lists

You can find it on BlackBerry App World: Buy Let It Shop - Shopping List - Download Let It Shop - Shopping List - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Feel free to write me, I'm glad to answer any questions!!!
    Last edited by KoffeeK; 11-05-2012 at 07:58 AM. Reason: new update of app
    Thanked by:
    KidCaboose (09-25-2012) 
    KidCaboose likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I already have a shopping list app but for. 99 I'll give it a try and let you know my thoughts.
    Hater of all things APPLE.... Innovation, really? iphone = itouch with a phone, ipad = bigger itouch... give me a break!

Evaluation of awesomeness:7230, 8830 World Edition, 9800, 9860, Z10 and now Z30 plus 2 x 32g Playbooks
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    2840F011

I have a shopping app too. It lets me make lists and recipes, and add ingredients from my recipes to my lists. What it doesn't let me do is organise my recipes. Will this app eventually include an offline recipe book that we can add to ourselves, and organise and edit?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by KidCaboose View Post
    I have a shopping app too. It lets me make lists and recipes, and add ingredients from my recipes to my lists. What it doesn't let me do is organise my recipes. Will this app eventually include an offline recipe book that we can add to ourselves, and organise and edit?
    Thank you for your question.
    It was not our purpose to make a recipe book, so we will upgrade the app in another direction. "Let It Shop" - is a shopping list, first of all.

New upgrade soon.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Default Re: [NEW][APP] Let It Shop - Shopping List

Thank you for using our app.
    Updated version is available on Google Play now: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...list.letitshop

What's new:
    - Multiple lists (To create a new list, input an item in the previous one). Free version has three lists now.

- Fixed some bugs, so it works faster.

Groups of products and Possibility of sharing your lists in the next updates.