Finally an app to display the full twitter and run it in its own window for true multitasking.

Buy Launcher for Twitter - Download Launcher for Twitter - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

QR Code -

Enjoy, rate, support.

Thanks
    08-24-11 01:56 AM
    *Clarification: This is a separate app and not just a bookmark, this will allow you to keep the full twitter open on the side for quick tweeting.*
    08-24-11 02:01 PM
    Thanks for creating this. Downloaded this evening and it works well.

Two thoughts/suggestions.

1. Is there a way to enable some form of "cookies" so that if the app is closed we don't have to log-in again?

2. Have you considered using the mobile twitter site instead of the main one? The recently updated mobile site works great with tablets and touch screens (ie: pull down to refresh) it almost feels like it was designed for the PlayBook.

A couple of others have expressed their amazement with the new mobile twitter here....

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...wesome-642461/

If these two things were incorporated, it would become a must have app for Playbook.
    08-24-11 09:34 PM
    I have cookies enabled and I am able to stay logged in. Did you check the remember me box?

Are you sure you want the mobile version? I can have this rolled out by tomorrow morning. Maybe 2 buttons in the beginning asking the user, full or mobile view?
    08-25-11 12:50 AM
    I've gone with the 2 button setup, I hope you enjoy it, and please leave a good comment to encourage others.

Thanks
    applejuice1 likes this.
    08-25-11 01:22 AM
    I've gone with the 2 button setup, I hope you enjoy it, and please leave a good comment to encourage others.

Thanks

Thanks for taking our feedback! Your suggestion for me to click "remember me" worked so that I don't have to sign-in every time.

One thing I did notice; if I navigate to the mobile site from the main site and close the app, it keeps me logged-in when I re-launch, but it reverts back to the main site. Hopefully the update with "2 button setup" would remedy this and remember my preference.

Otherwise. I'd certainly give you a 5 star rating!
    08-25-11 12:23 PM
    Thanks for taking our feedback! Your suggestion for me to click "remember me" worked so that I don't have to sign-in every time.

One thing I did notice; if I navigate to the mobile site from the main site and close the app, it keeps me logged-in when I re-launch, but it reverts back to the main site. Hopefully the update with "2 button setup" would remedy this and remember my preference.

Otherwise. I'd certainly give you a 5 star rating!
    The new update will allow for you to choose either version of the site for whatever reason you have. :P Please share the app with others as honestly I have barely sold any

I appreciate the feedback aswell, instead of just slamming with hatred and 1 star ratings as many seem to quickly do on app world.
    08-25-11 12:28 PM
    I think the reason people may have slammed with hatred is because from what I've been told its just the twitter webpage packaged into an app. I've done this for several sites on my playbook already. Not really something people should have to pay for but good luck regardless some people don't like to do the repacking so they may pay.
    08-25-11 03:36 PM
    While things like this obviously aren't against the rules, I consider selling zero-work apps like this to be immoral, and I'd hate to have my name associated with such a product. Rated 1 star and I hope nobody foolishly purchases this.
    08-25-11 04:05 PM
    Thanks for the support -_-

The app has been updated to give the user the option of website.
    08-25-11 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD