The latest update for Neutron wouldn't install so I uninstalled it and tried a re install which has worked for some other apps that have had problems updating, but now I can't install it at all. Neutron is a great app and one of the few that still has updates after BB dumped the Playbook. I would like to get it back because it was an app that I did use.
    10-18-13 10:21 AM
    The latest update for Neutron wouldn't install so I uninstalled it and tried a re install which has worked for some other apps that have had problems updating, but now I can't install it at all. Neutron is a great app and one of the few that still has updates after BB dumped the Playbook. I would like to get it back because it was an app that I did use.
    use the "refresh list" option in My World. If that doesn't work you should do a hard reset..hold power and vol + until unit shuts off and it will restart on it's own.
    10-18-13 11:29 AM
    Still won't re-install keep getting install error (0003-0005).
    10-18-13 01:48 PM
    Reload or wipe os

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 02:43 PM
    Still won't re-install keep getting install error (0003-0005).
    Found this on the BB forums

I had the same issue.

I was able to fixed it five mins ago

-----

Solution as follow>

1. Go to settings – date & time. Then turn off "set date & time automatically" then advance the date forward a month or so.

2. Go to settings – BlackBerry ID. It will refresh your info and hopefully fix the problem.

3. Set the date again and see if App World will work now.

Good luck

Not sure what the date has to do with it but folks reported this worked for them in the past
    10-18-13 02:45 PM
    Changing the date allowed Neutron to load and update and it now works. My Blackberry ID wouldn't load though and it keeps coming up with unable to connect even though I obviously have a connection. It looks like I'm going to have to do a wipe even though it's a pain with all the reloading and sideloading. Thanks for the info!
    10-18-13 05:19 PM
    Humm.
    Was running out of main memory, so I moved my music files to my media card.
    Now Neutron doesn't play anything. It can't find it, won't search for them, nothing.

Did a OS Wipe, deleted Neutron, etc., and it did not help. I even put the music files back onto main memory but still no luck.
    I've contacted the company.

I can't believe this, there should be a very easy way to make the app look for the music off the media card. It's called a media card for a reason.

Typed on my Q5
    11-29-14 08:24 AM
    I did my Neutron update a few days ago and now the program skips like crazy...like it stutters badly through all music. It has been flawless up until the latest update (which was very incremental number wise I think) so I wouldn't be so impatient to update to this update unless you like choppy music. It's terrible. I have even uninstalled it and reinstalled it but no love. It's a screw up...

I sure hope Neutron releases a PlayBook update that fixes this because the app is totally unusable now. Be warned!
    12-04-14 01:43 PM
    Auurghhh, I had 'surround sound' and 'crossfeed' dsp set up perfectly (for someone whose not technical) but now surround sound is just a mess all fuzzy and that keep playing around with the settings but nothing so far

Check Out TechCraze
    12-04-14 01:45 PM
    I did my Neutron update a few days ago and now the program skips like crazy...like it stutters badly through all music. It has been flawless up until the latest update (which was very incremental number wise I think) so I wouldn't be so impatient to update to this update unless you like choppy music. It's terrible. I have even uninstalled it and reinstalled it but no love. It's a screw up...

I sure hope Neutron releases a PlayBook update that fixes this because the app is totally unusable now. Be warned!
    OK, so they have released an update (not sure what the number is off the top of my head) but as of Sat Dec 6, 2014 the latest update fixes the choppy music and the app works fine now. It is safe to update now if you've been patiently holding off doing so.
    12-06-14 12:29 PM
    Music still momentarily pauses occasionally. Not as bad as previous few versions. No issues with the stock player so must be some issue with Neutron. If you haven't bought it I'd wait for a few more updates.
    12-08-14 08:14 PM
    I have major problems with Neutron on my PB 3G& After clean installation from BBW it opens and normally functions only 3-4 times. After that I even can't start it - it crashes during opening. Reinstall helps for another 3-4 times.. (((
    12-09-14 03:19 AM
    I have major problems with Neutron on my PB 3G& After clean installation from BBW it opens and normally functions only 3-4 times. After that I even can't start it - it crashes during opening. Reinstall helps for another 3-4 times.. (((
    It happened to me with Neutron versions released at the end of 2013. The bug disappeared after I cleaned playlist folder: /shared/music/playlists. I have found that advise at Neutron support forum.
    12-11-14 02:19 PM
    I downloaded to my Playbook Neutron last week. I access my music residing on a WD Mybook. While playing it via bluetooth on my AV system after 5 or 6 minutes Neutron freezes and becomes unresponsive, I'll then close the program on my playbook and restart it only to have the same thing occur again. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution? My music library has been uploaded via itunes to icloud and is accessible via my wife's ipad music player. The sound reproduction is far inferior to Neutron but adequate for casual listening. Neutron is available for the ipad but I would like to use my playbook for playback(we have three of them 16,32 and 64 two of which the Grandkids use ) . Help from someone who streams from a wireless drive to an av system would be appreciated as well from any other users.
    02-03-15 08:53 PM