- CrackBerry User
07-03-13, 07:10 PM #2
- 45 Posts
I prepared the bar file and I successfully sideloaded it on my Z10.
Unfortunately, it only works with the default IP address (192.168.1.1) and it has no option to look for a non-default IP address router.
But for most people it should be fine:
Here is the download link:
Netgear_Genie.bar (4.8 MB) letltse
- By mikadad in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-20-09, 06:51 PM
- By jayh in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 38Last Post: 12-20-07, 04:06 PM
- By rhapsodyrcks in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-07, 05:52 AM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-07, 02:18 PM
- By loconite in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-07, 02:59 PM