Netflix confirmed for BB10, again, just now at the Thai Jam.
    pkcable likes this.
    11-28-12 09:43 PM
    Netflix confirmed for BB10, again, just now at the Thai Jam.
    I wasn't able to see the live stream. Do you know what he said exactly?
    11-29-12 01:27 AM
    They showed Netflix up on the screen more than once.
    Specifically mentioning it, they said it would be available on Blackberry 10 for Australians as well.
    11-29-12 06:46 PM
    They showed Netflix up on the screen more than once.
    Specifically mentioning it, they said it would be available on Blackberry 10 for Australians as well.
    Thanks. From what I saw in other threads/twitter comments, they were talking about QuickFlix and not Netflix?
    11-29-12 06:56 PM
    I installed skype 3 years ago and used it maybe twice. Why would i use Skype when i have unlimited calling to anywhere in north america on my heaven forbid landline..As for Netflix Rim would have to make the app because Netflix is to lazy...

Again i don't really care about netflix on a dinky device that's what your home tv is for.. If you need netflix so bad get playon.tv run a media server and watch away. I have it do i use it no, because i can watch Netflix on any other device..

As for the Wii U Netflix will be the only good thing going for it. When the PS4 and Xbox 720 drop it will once again make the Wii U look like a joke. It's already underpowered as stated by many game developers, even the 360 beats it in graphics for a new console that's less than stellar.

I don't see the hype with Wii U and people on Ebay. Walked into walmart and 15 Deluxe where in stock on the shelf along with 10 Basics.. They clearly are not selling as the rep even stated!
    11-29-12 07:01 PM
    I installed skype 3 years ago and used it maybe twice. Why would i use Skype when i have unlimited calling to anywhere in north america on my heaven forbid landline..As for Netflix Rim would have to make the app because Netflix is to lazy...

Again i don't really care about netflix on a dinky device that's what your home tv is for.. If you need netflix so bad get playon.tv run a media server and watch away. I have it do i use it no, because i can watch Netflix on any other device..
    LOL. trust me, folks want Skype for other reasons...

Thankfully, RIM is not into the business of defining the places you should use a service, but seem to be interested in bringing the service to where folks may like to use it. I remember when folks said it was stupid for phones to have wi-fi, cameras, browsers and more. Why? Because we had these at "home."
    11-29-12 07:07 PM
    No matter it is on PB or not, my life will not change.
    11-29-12 07:22 PM
    The Wii was a success.
    The Wii U is likely to also be a success.
    As of now, RIM products are viewed as "failures" and "uncool".
    I can see why they aren't making an application.
    11-29-12 08:38 PM
33 12