- 11-29-12, 08:01 PM #30
I installed skype 3 years ago and used it maybe twice. Why would i use Skype when i have unlimited calling to anywhere in north america on my heaven forbid landline..As for Netflix Rim would have to make the app because Netflix is to lazy...
Again i don't really care about netflix on a dinky device that's what your home tv is for.. If you need netflix so bad get playon.tv run a media server and watch away. I have it do i use it no, because i can watch Netflix on any other device..
As for the Wii U Netflix will be the only good thing going for it. When the PS4 and Xbox 720 drop it will once again make the Wii U look like a joke. It's already underpowered as stated by many game developers, even the 360 beats it in graphics for a new console that's less than stellar.
I don't see the hype with Wii U and people on Ebay. Walked into walmart and 15 Deluxe where in stock on the shelf along with 10 Basics.. They clearly are not selling as the rep even stated!
- 11-29-12, 08:07 PM #31
Thankfully, RIM is not into the business of defining the places you should use a service, but seem to be interested in bringing the service to where folks may like to use it. I remember when folks said it was stupid for phones to have wi-fi, cameras, browsers and more. Why? Because we had these at "home."
- 11-29-12, 09:38 PM #33
The Wii was a success.
The Wii U is likely to also be a success.
As of now, RIM products are viewed as "failures" and "uncool".
I can see why they aren't making an application.
- By classian in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 38Last Post: 02-27-12, 02:18 PM
- By NVMY03ION in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-16-10, 10:39 PM
- By NVMY03ION in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-16-10, 10:39 PM
- By nilesschreurs in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-09, 03:21 PM
- By shooptek in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 12-14-08, 07:51 PM