I am writing a bar chart making app for the BB PlayBook/ BB10. I am curious who is interested in buying this and what you would use it for. Let me know send me an email (ignites.apps AT gmail) / twitter me (Ignites_Apps) or send me a direct message or reply below. Let me know what you would use it for and what your job function is, let me know what type of data you will deal with (big numbers, small numbers, numbers less than 1, negative numbers, measurements, sales, etc..) the more info the better. Do you want statistical measures (mean/standard deviation etc). I have MOST of simple parts of this app worked out but I want it to be better and your opinion will be valuable for this app's success. Thanks!
    05-08-12 08:46 PM
    I'm sure tonnes of people would have a use for it. I don't think I would, I deal mostly in (if anything), Cartesian Planes, like speed/time or acceleration/time graphs. Still I bet people would like a bar graph app.
    05-11-12 08:24 PM
    I'm sure tonnes of people would have a use for it. I don't think I would, I deal mostly in (if anything), Cartesian Planes, like speed/time or acceleration/time graphs. Still I bet people would like a bar graph app.
    thanks the thing is if people are only looking for a simple bar chart graph im done. but if they want something better it 'll need work. im trying to decide launch now or launch later : P lol
    05-12-12 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD