on my 32g playbook nfs undercover starts, and the crashes to the desktop. restart the game and it crashes again. any ideas?
    05-28-11 05:30 PM
    Did you try deleting it and then reinstall?
    05-28-11 06:16 PM
    Also a restart of your PB should help.
    05-28-11 07:57 PM
    uninstalled and reinstalled. that fix it. lost all progress though. Thanks for input. also turned playbook off and then back on.
    05-28-11 11:39 PM
    Good thing it worked! Bummer that you lost your progress.
    05-28-11 11:41 PM
    Good thing it worked! Bummer that you lost your progress.
    On the positive side, its not that long a game, so starting over prolongs its shelf-life, and you do speed through it faster the second time around.
    05-29-11 12:31 AM
    I have a lot of crashes with NFS too but that is mostly my cars hitting the oncoming trucks! Ha ha ha. (Sorry, poor joke, but had to be done).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-11 05:46 PM
    This actually bummed me out to the point of not playing it anymore. I made it very close to the end of the game and ran into that glitch. After the 1368 update I tried playing again but I couldn't sit through those videos haha
    05-29-11 09:40 PM
    After reinstalling and restarting the Playbook, NFS crashed again. So my guess i will stop playing it. would like to know why. i am running the 1368 update. No other programs have given any problems. hope no more do.
    05-30-11 02:30 AM
    It happened to me too. Just crashes after loading screen. I reinstalled it and had to play from the beginning. Now I've beaten the game, bought all the cars, upgraded all the cars fully and modded them fully. haha, took forever!

HINT! Once you have a really fast car, just play Road rage and NOS the **** out of the car at the beginning. You can win 25,000 in less than 10 seconds with the pagani zonda fully upgraded.
    05-31-11 10:21 AM
    So I've had the game lose it's progress twice now ... is there any way to save/restore the progress file?
    06-03-11 06:10 PM
    I had one NFS system crash, but also have been updated back to square one a few times because of unrelated problems. I'm not a big gamer, so I don't mind starting over and trying new tactics. Like not spending $ to upgrade to a better car right away and instead ramping up the cheaper models. I never watched or listened to the videos anyway. That is what multi-tasking is for! I won't expend the brain cells on a game even to read the instructions or to figure out what the stuff on the screen means. Gaming is a check-your-head-at-the-door thing with me, so I guess these high-end games aren't meant for me anyway.
    06-04-11 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD