That actually works. It seems amazing that there was all of this complaining about something that supposedly couldn't be done was actually seemingly doable all along.
    09-26-13 12:58 PM
    Couldn't be done ON the Playbook alone. There is a difference. We shouldn't have to do it this way. Too much security is worse than no security when it mostly keeps the owner out...
    09-26-13 04:36 PM
    Couldn't be done ON the Playbook alone.
    Not true (I just did it) While it is not easy to do, it can be done. You just need to access app world though Origami or Simple Browser (and maybe other browsers other than the stock browser), then sign in, then go to "My World", you CAN delete uninstalled apps from here. It's much easier and quicker using a PC, though.
    09-26-13 05:34 PM
    Irrelevant. Still harder than it should be. It should be as easy as simply Uninstalling an app, just like EVERYOTHER OS.
    09-27-13 05:46 AM
    Somebody help.. how do I deactivate the Bbm channel of my z10

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1743 NG
    09-27-13 06:03 AM
    Irrelevant. Still harder than it should be. It should be as easy as simply Uninstalling an app, just like EVERYOTHER OS.
    It's relevant to the extent that you said that it couldn't be done on the Playbook alone. You didn't say it couldn't easily be done. And the fact that one CAN easily delete apps using a PC is very relevant to this thread, which is basically asking how uninstalled apps can be deleted from the uninstalled list. Until first time poster Efanga Ekeng came along yesterday, it seemed that there was no way to do this and that a number of people were seeking this function
    m_hiphop likes this.
    09-27-13 06:31 AM
    Ever heard the term Anal Retentive? We should not have to do these extra steps JUST to do something as simple as deleting a file. You may like to make things more complicated than need be, but hey you're anal.
    09-27-13 08:33 AM
    This discussion is over and you are also irrelevant. Bye, loser.
    09-27-13 08:37 AM
    Ever heard the term Anal Retentive?
    Yeah, I have. Have you ever heard of the term "projection"?
    09-27-13 09:05 AM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD