I am running beta version of os2 and also the new update, but this bar file and others will not launch at all. Any ideas why the will not work.

Thanks.
    11-10-11 09:58 AM
    ok i got the email client to work but i cant get it to automatically pop up after clicking an email link in a web page like craigslist can anyone explain if this is possible its the only thing keeping me from loving this tablet
    12-25-11 04:02 PM
    ok i got the email client to work but i cant get it to automatically pop up after clicking an email link in a web page like craigslist can anyone explain if this is possible its the only thing keeping me from loving this tablet
    If you want a easy way to access email, setup email , and other settings . Just down load an app in app world called "allapps" You will find that email, plus alot of other android features are all ready installed in Os 2 beta
    filbert42 likes this.
    12-25-11 06:50 PM
    I've been using it for quite some time already.

12-25-11 10:20 PM
    Do you have to be running OS2 Beta for this email app to work.
    New to PB.
    01-31-12 11:37 AM
    Do you have to be running OS2 Beta for this email app to work.
    New to PB.
    Yes, you need the beta installed. The latest beta is dramatically improved from the first beta release if you want to give it a try... that being said, the official release is supposed to be in February, so if you don't feel like getting up to speed on the beta process you shouldn't have much longer to wait for native email / calendar / etc... functionality (assuming there are no more delays)... as I'm sure you have read elsewheere in the forumn, the various reviews, the delays have been killing us... especially if you've had the PB from day one, as I have....
    01-31-12 11:58 AM
    I just got it 4 days ago and would like a native email client but i think i will just hang on for a while longer.
    Ah well
    01-31-12 12:00 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD