Anyone know when the native version of Angry birds for Playbook is expected to be released?
    07-15-11 08:30 PM
    im going to guess when its ready.
    I think they were plannign on using the android SIM which everyone is still waiting for, so thats why there is the delay
    07-15-11 08:33 PM
    Who knows? Maybe Rovio is reading about what SHAPE is dealing with from RIM on the release of IM+ and decided why bother with Playbook development?

Can you tell that issue is REALLY ticking me off?

Would love to get native Angry Birds for the Playbook. Hope they hurry up..
    M.Rizk likes this.
    07-15-11 09:38 PM
    (gosh, now I'm beginning to feel what angry bird felt)
    07-15-11 11:20 PM
    I don't care if it ever makes, but then I don't play games.

But by the time if does make it to PB, if it ever does, it will be
    no longer the hot game of 2011.

Even though the twin CEOs of RIM said it was coming we have seen no sign of it.
    Shocking? NOT! Just another worthless spew from Dumb and Dumber in front of thousands of people.

Tim
    07-16-11 06:57 PM
    Yeah they announced at BlackBerry World that we will be getting a native Angry Birds apps and not the one being used on the Android Player. Still waiting..
    M.Rizk likes this.
    07-16-11 10:27 PM
    How are you not sick of that stupid game yet?
    M.Rizk, Jake2826, KermEd and 2 others like this.
    07-17-11 01:26 AM
    How are you not sick of that stupid game yet?
    Yes yes yes at least i found someone that feels the same lol
    i had that game over my Google Chrome and iPad2
    but simply i hate it on both just play it once i need to waste my time for something i am waiting for.
    diegonei likes this.
    07-17-11 04:00 AM
    Yes who the heck cares? This thing is missing enterprise functionality that it was supposed to have. Android tablets are moving so much faster this POS will be obsolete before it has email.

Windows 8 is approaching, lol.
    07-17-11 07:55 AM
    Summer is almost over and still no Angry Birds. Even the dead HP tablet had it.
    09-06-11 02:17 PM
    There was a leaked version (bar file) for angry birds on playbook (its on a foreign language too) ... it isnt great. has an incredible lag. its easier to play it on chrome.. not that impressed with it.
    09-06-11 11:19 PM
    That bar file was just a repackaged version of a flash version of angry birds. It wasn't the native version.
    09-06-11 11:53 PM
    Thing is there are three separate threads in this forum about this stupid game!

If you want a decent flash game, try Pirates vs. Ninjas. That was addictive It's in the Flashgames app.
    09-07-11 01:05 PM
    For al the people who opened a topic about angry birds. It's allready on the playbook

------->Angry Birds Rio - Speel gratis online games op Spele.be !

if you want it to play full screen dubbel click on the game.
    Last edited by RexBB; 09-07-11 at 05:10 PM.
    09-07-11 05:00 PM
    If RIM was smart they would include Angry Birds free with the Playbook when the OS 2.0 comes out, and allow all current owners to download it free. Couldn't cost them more than $500k-$1million I would imagine, would be a great bullet point to the non-techie user, and get some good press. And it would make my girlfriend happy as she loves that game
    ron-in-cb likes this.
    09-07-11 08:13 PM
    Shouldn't cost them too much. Say... offer it to all current PB owners now (i.e. compile the list). those getting PBs for 199 next week can afford it.... then when 2.0 comes out that should be a much smaller number. say 50% download it... that could be under $100 for RIM.... Kidding of course... but it's something. Consider it therapy....
    11-18-11 08:44 AM
    I don't understand why everyone is obsessed with simple games like this being an app, just go to the website and play it like you would if you were on your pc, after all you are using a playbook which for me is better than both our laptops and pc for most things. Also theres hundreds of variations of this game out there online and a few apps
    11-18-11 10:03 AM
    I don't understand why everyone is obsessed with simple games like this being an app, just go to the website and play it like you would if you were on your pc, after all you are using a playbook which for me is better than both our laptops and pc for most things. Also theres hundreds of variations of this game out there online and a few apps
    Well sometimes game play is better if it is installed instead of running online but apple has been able to convince everyone that to make your phone or tablet useful that you have to get apps for it since their browser is crippled when it comes to a desktop internet experience.
    11-18-11 10:10 AM
    I spit on your adjective animal named games :-P

(though I do like a nice game of stupid zombies every now and then )
    dcburke789 likes this.
    11-18-11 06:48 PM
    Who said stupid zombies? OMGOMGOMG! Thats the one I want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    dcburke789 likes this.
    11-18-11 09:12 PM
    In spite of all the trolling, I agree that Angry Birds is a great game. Rumor has it that it should be headed to the PlayBook by the end of this week.
    lovin2act, urbanguy and tkresge like this.
    11-20-11 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD