National Geographic Zinio subscription being delivered now
As some of you may know, a while back in June the Zinio app simply stopped pulling in the National Geographic Interactive subscription.
A call to Zinio support revealed that apparently they "changed" the magazine so it didn't work on the PlayBook and WebOS.
Just today I noticed my National Geographic December Issue was delivered to the PlayBook Zinio app. I still don't have the July-November issues (Those have to be accessed from the website) but hey at least its working again
Last edited by goku_vegeta; 12-01-12 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added additional information
- 12-01-12, 04:47 PM #4
- CrackBerry Genius
12-01-12, 07:28 PM #6
- 3,808 Posts
I'll believe the fix when the other issues are delivered or I get a posted statement acknowledging the problem. I am willing to subscribe to Zinio magazines, but the missing NG issues tell me it may be an ongoing problem, depending on the content of the magazine issue.
- By goku_vegeta in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 03-26-12, 09:01 AM
- By dmd1272 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-13-08, 10:51 AM
- By F2 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-08, 10:20 PM
- By soccermomiam in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 04-11-08, 03:36 PM
- By KIMMIEK in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-08, 05:13 PM