National Geographic Zinio subscription being delivered now
As some of you may know, a while back in June the Zinio app simply stopped pulling in the National Geographic Interactive subscription.
A call to Zinio support revealed that apparently they "changed" the magazine so it didn't work on the PlayBook and WebOS.
Just today I noticed my National Geographic December Issue was delivered to the PlayBook Zinio app. I still don't have the July-November issues (Those have to be accessed from the website) but hey at least its working again
Last edited by goku_vegeta; 12-01-2012 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Added additional information
- 12-01-2012, 04:47 PM #4
- CrackBerry Addict
12-01-2012, 07:28 PM #6
- 760 Posts
I'll believe the fix when the other issues are delivered or I get a posted statement acknowledging the problem. I am willing to subscribe to Zinio magazines, but the missing NG issues tell me it may be an ongoing problem, depending on the content of the magazine issue.
Well, It's January now, I checked Zinio and my January 2013 issue of National Geographic Interactive was delivered Downloaded successfully and works.BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
- By goku_vegeta in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 03-26-2012, 09:01 AM
- By dmd1272 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:51 AM
- By F2 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2008, 10:20 PM
- By soccermomiam in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 04-11-2008, 03:36 PM
- By KIMMIEK in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 04-02-2008, 05:13 PM