Hey Everyone,

Wondering if any of you guys love National Geographic as much as I do

Anyways, I was surprised at the fact you can get 12 issues of National Geographic for only 24 CAD. I just got my 25 dollar credit sent to me via email and that covered my purchase

Happy reading everyone
    deswayze and Rob Robertson like this.
    03-24-12 11:05 AM
    Still no credits at all.
    03-24-12 11:52 AM
    Got the 5 dollar one and just filled out the form for the 25 bucks
    Form
    tsells, BaconMunch and grover5 like this.
    03-24-12 11:57 AM
    Check your spam and you will find it. I just found 5$ and then 25$ more. In spam.
    harshalbid271 likes this.
    03-24-12 12:17 PM
    I got my credits and got myself a magazine subscriptions and a book. I still have $5 left. Way happy!
    03-24-12 12:19 PM
    Yeah it takes a day or two, they say due to technical difficulties about 72 hours at max. Regularly check your spam folder too. Gmail automatically redirects it to spam
    03-24-12 12:25 PM
    Hey Everyone,

Wondering if any of you guys love National Geographic as much as I do

Anyways, I was surprised at the fact you can get 12 issues of National Geographic for only 24 CAD. I just got my 25 dollar credit sent to me via email and that covered my purchase

Happy reading everyone
    Bingo - that's exactly what I did too.
    03-24-12 12:53 PM
    I filled a form and got $5, thanks for the $25 link!
    03-24-12 01:11 PM
    How do I get some credit!!?
    03-24-12 01:50 PM
    Got my 5bucks two days ago and 25bucks credit yesterday, bought diff books including the national geographic top seller bout the apostles. What can i say, best things in life are free
    03-24-12 02:05 PM
    Yes, all of my Magazines notices wound up in spam but no Coupons yet.
    03-24-12 03:24 PM
    Anyone else using National Geographic will notice that it has embedded videos, working without using WiFi, very nice for rich content on the go.
    03-24-12 06:54 PM
    In the past I have sometimes read National Geographic (and loved it) but for some reason it's just one of those magazines that I just buy every now and then. After reading this post I decided to give the digital edition a try, and I am very pleasantly surprised.
    This magazine is a lot easier to read on the PB screen than some of the others, possibly because NG is originally designed for a smaller form factor than many of those other magazines. Also, like goku_vegeta mentioned, there is extra media added which adds to the experience. And the subscription price is so cheap, compared to the single issue price. I'm likely to subscribe by the time I reach the end of this issue
    03-25-12 08:40 AM
    In the past I have sometimes read National Geographic (and loved it) but for some reason it's just one of those magazines that I just buy every now and then. After reading this post I decided to give the digital edition a try, and I am very pleasantly surprised.
    This magazine is a lot easier to read on the PB screen than some of the others, possibly because NG is originally designed for a smaller form factor than many of those other magazines. Also, like goku_vegeta mentioned, there is extra media added which adds to the experience. And the subscription price is so cheap, compared to the single issue price. I'm likely to subscribe by the time I reach the end of this issue
    Definitely . National Geographic is informative and a great source of information. Other users have also been quick to point out other magazines with rock bottom prices for subscription.

It's great because whenever I'm on the go I can have that magazine with me and since its not like a novel where its best to be read continuously, any time I happen to be bored or just have free time, simply go in and read through it.

Previously I didn't get the what all the buzz was about the Zinio app. I did watch the CrackBerry video about them demoing it and so on but I still had thought that I'd never use the app. Then I realized national geographic was on Zinio, couldn't wait for it to hit the PlayBook all in all, story of how an app might seem useless but actually become practical and useful.
    Last edited by goku_vegeta; 03-25-12 at 01:25 PM.
    03-25-12 01:22 PM
    The US stores price was too good to pass on ($19.99). One question, though: Is there any added content other than the video on page 8 (current issue - don't have others)? Am I missing something or is this the typical "Interactive" part?
    03-26-12 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD