Mycash keep track of your income and expenditure on a daily basis and helps understand your finances better, and be in control of your expenses. Maintain Income and expenditure categories and analyze your finance patterns, View and monitor your Profit and Loss statements like a professional for any given period and/or category. With Mycash Premium, your personal accounting is made simple & easy and fun to do. It helps you to maintain your much needed finance discipline.

Income & Expenditure types - Auto categorization of your expenses and income into various levels

Expenses button - When clicked an editable text box and �Save� option appears in red color to enter expenses.

Income button - When clicked editable text box and a �Save� option appears in green color to enter income.

Save button - When clicked the entered data (Expense /Income) is Saved in a database with the current date.

Database - Keeps the data for an unlimited time period based on your storage capacity and is available for further analysis or periodic review.

Reports - Generate query reports into single or multiple expense or income types nd review their patterns for any defined period.

Total button hen clicked, user option is given to select a date range (from/to date)and once entered, total expenses and income for the given period is displayed in Profit or Loss format.

Get in App World - Buy MyCash Premium - Download MyCash Premium - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    09-16-12 03:02 AM
    Wow Another Android port... Just what appword needed :/

I mean if this was some awesome app I could see if, but we have several good native apps do do the same thing and then some.

My money will always go to the developer that actually took the time to write for OUR platform. Not the 5 min Android port.

If anyone is looking for a similar native app, have a look a MoneyPlus. The dev. is actually active on these forums,a too! Doesn't just pop up to promote his android ports
    09-16-12 09:57 AM
    Wow Another Android port... Just what appword needed :/

I mean if this was some awesome app I could see if, but we have several good native apps do do the same thing and then some.

My money will always go to the developer that actually took the time to write for OUR platform. Not the 5 min Android port.

If anyone is looking for a similar native app, have a look a MoneyPlus. The dev. is actually active on these forums,a too! Doesn't just pop up to promote his android ports

Yep.

That is why I don't buy Android Ported Apps. Sorry developer. Please make it native (which is very easy to do as RIM have said before) and will buy it.
    09-16-12 10:36 AM
    Thanks for the effort to port, however like others I reserve my cash for native Apps. Between our two playbooks I spend an average of $20-$30 a month on apps (I know this thanks to Money Plus), but other than a couple ported games its all spent on native apps. I will, and do use some ported apps but they're freebies which when they don't work you can live with it. Thanks and looking forward to hopefully seeing some native apps from you eventually.
    09-16-12 07:18 PM
    I just want to first thank the Developer for showing interest in the Black Berry Playbook. I must agree that I prefer native apps, I run many Android Apps on my PB. One of my most used apps is Flip Board which is not only Android but had to be side loaded as it is not in App World.
    I am currently running the 2.1 beta OS and have found that the Android player tolerable. It is much more stable than the 2.0 version and I hope that the final release will be even better.
    Regarding your app - it seems it would be a contender in app world and we like to have competitive products as it is good for the consumer. I imagine there are features in your app that may not be available.
    Personally I would like a financial app that will download my bank file (like Quicken does) so I do not have to type in each of my transactions. Until then I am sticking with my Lap Top for that.
    So although the no native no sale folks have chimed in - and it is not that I completely disagree, I see no need to knock any developer that ports to PB.
    09-16-12 08:00 PM
    If anyone is looking for a similar native app, have a look a Money Plus. The dev. is actually active on these forums,a too! Doesn't just pop up to promote his android ports
    I spend an average of $20-$30 a month on apps (I know this thanks to Money Plus)
    Hey fanatical and kozmo68 - thanks for the kind words and spreading the word about Money Plus.

Even though I would prefer everyone use Money Plus (few thousand purchases with only a few serious complaints and one refund but hundreds of happy users) lets not punish other developers who selected one of the four development platforms heavily promoted by RIM.

Developers coming to BlackBerry (PlayBook and BB10) platform have choice of four platforms:

• C++ (Native SDK or Native SDK with Cascades)
    • HTML5 WebWorks
    • ActionScript Adobe AIR
    • Java Android Runtime

Each platform has its unique strengths and weaknesses and its up to developer to decide based on individual preference, skills and constraints which route to go with.

In theory from a user point of view there should be no visible difference which platform the application was written in, however in reality there are some differences and unfortunately Android Runtime provides the least ideal experience.

The reason for this that Android apps being simple ports using native Android controls (screen elements such as buttons, input boxes, etc) which are distinctively different from native PlayBook controls.

This creates bit of a confusion as the experience such as navigation, text editing, icons, menus etc differs between Android app and PlayBook app.

I feel this is mainly RIM's fault. The reason is that original App World mock ups (from PlayBook 2.0 pre-release times) were showing Android apps distinctively identified in App World as Android apps. For some reason RIM decided to abandon this approach and went with "all apps equal - user should not care approach". In my opinion if user knows that there are different classes of apps they will know what to expect. It does not mean Android apps are worse - just means they are Android apps and they work and behave just like android apps - nothing really wrong with this.

If this was done this way (distinguishing Android apps from PlayBook native apps) this would actually be a positive thing --- We could say - "Hey, my PlayBook can run PlayBook apps and Android apps - can your tablet do that?"... Instead we say "Damn my PlayBook has (relatively) lots of apps but many of them are second class apps because they are not really PlayBook apps".

In any case as I said its up to developer to decide - if they have invested significant time in Java / Android code and they don't have resources to rewrite in C++, HTML5 or Air its really good they can just repackage and release for PlayBook as long as they set the expectation.

I view this as a positive thing - not too many other platforms (actually not sure there are any other phone/tablet platforms) which have that many options. Kudos to RIM for that.

There are quite a few good Android apps which I use daily (Tapatalk, Remote RDP+, Osmand, etc) and tons of bad native PlayBook apps - so its not much about the platform as for the quality of the application itself.

By the way, Money Plus is in similar boat... Money Plus is written in Adobe AIR. It was a decision made at the beginning when the only option was AIR or HTML5. Native C++ SDK was being promised as a future beta. It was good at the beginning but the more complicated it gets the more its starting to hit limitations of the platform (mainly performance wise). RIMs recent direction to put more effort in Cascades platform for BB10 vs other platforms pushed into working on porting Money Plus to Cascades. Learning C++ is fun and I hope the result will be even better.
    09-17-12 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD