Im a new user to the playbook and was wondering what are some of the must have apps people have come to enjoy. Im sure there are some that fly under the radar or might cost a bit extra but are worth it.

Just want to see if I may be missing some essentials on my playbook. Thanks!
    02-01-12 12:29 PM
    i just posted all my productivity apps that i use over an another post.. too lazy to retype
    link
    Last edited by spatialmongrel; 02-01-12 at 12:46 PM. Reason: added link
    02-01-12 12:38 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry and to Playbook! I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of your new tablet.

I think the first thing you need to do is to read the sticky thread above called Tips & Tricks.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/

It's is a MUST READ for anyone who is new to the Playbook ... and all the information [and there's a lot of it] comes from the very generous membership here.

In terms of apps, a good deal depends upon what it is you want to do with your PB. Remember, unlike some tablets, you have a full web experience with the PB so for a number of things there is no app required at all.

If you're looking for games, you should just take a peak at App World. New things are being added all the time ... and with OS 2.0 just around the corner, there will soon be a whole bunch more.

Have fun!
    02-01-12 01:21 PM
    angry birds lol and the one i use the most is simple browser for the downloading of mp3s
    02-01-12 04:27 PM
    modern combat HD for .99 cents is awesome!
    GallagherPreach likes this.
    02-01-12 05:03 PM
    xploding boxes! It is addictive and 260 levels. mghollan is right about modern combat.
    02-01-12 06:42 PM
    If you're interested in astronomy What's up is cool. A file manager. Simple browser or Secure browser. Battery Guru.
    BuzzStarField likes this.
    02-01-12 06:58 PM
    Air Browser, Poynt, PDF Creator Ultimate, GrooveNotes, Todays Alarm
    02-01-12 08:37 PM
    A ton of great apps out there...

Along with some of the ones already mentioned...

all bridge apps ~ email, calendar, memo, tasks
    splashtop - remote desktop
    dropbox
    bb news
    scoremobile
    poynt
    dictionary.com
    wiki mobile
    magellan compass
    calculator
    and a ton of games

enjoy!
    02-01-12 09:34 PM
    modern combat HD for .99 cents is awesome!
    For 99 cents, I get my kicked every night by hackers. Definitely not a productivity app.
    02-04-12 08:17 PM
    xlabz stuff is good (grooveynotes, stockpulse, vault). files and folders. box.com. evernote. scrapbook. conqu. battery guru.

im+ with reservations.
    02-04-12 09:49 PM
    Book Reader
    Splashtop
    Files and Folders
    Evernote
    GeeReader
    BB News App
    02-04-12 10:33 PM
    cut the rope, nova 2 hd, modern combat, dead space, spiderman, asphalt 6, samurai 2, castle warriros, tofu, sand slides, spinballs, uno, lets golf 2, angry birds, pewpew

enjoy your playbook
    02-04-12 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD