Hi,

I just realized recently that I know a LOT more playbook owners, than iCrap owners.

It probably help that I purchased 7 units the other day when Telus had the 32gig units for $100 (most are for friends, upgrading mine and my brother's from the 16 gig units).

They'll be arriving in a couple of days.

Crackberry community, please provide me a list of games that I can play with my friends either via wifi, or blutooth.

Thanks!!
    02-04-12 12:00 PM
    N.O.V.A. and also Modern Combat 2 are the biggest ones right now.
    jasperlin likes this.
    02-04-12 03:59 PM
    Lets Golf has great multiplayer via wifi
    jasperlin likes this.
    02-04-12 06:35 PM
    Reckless racing is pretty fun too.
    BrizzadMan and jasperlin like this.
    02-05-12 12:26 AM
    excellent! anymore i can add to the list guys??

can these games be played int he same room playbook to playbook or does it need to go through a router?
    02-05-12 11:49 AM
    excellent! anymore i can add to the list guys??

can these games be played int he same room playbook to playbook or does it need to go through a router?
    Asphalt 6 has multiplayer option. The gameloft(Nova,Asphslt,Modern Combat 2) games are played online so you will find android and ios player. You have option to create rooms n invite friends.

We the playbook users have started a MC2 community, you can find the link in my signature
    02-05-12 11:56 AM
    Earth and Legend (3D PRG) is also a multiplayer online game. You actually play with others who are on different platforms.
    04-01-12 06:35 PM
    Is earth and legend worth it? I had been considering it.
    04-01-12 06:50 PM
    Is earth and legend worth it? I had been considering it.
    If you like RPG then try it, I actually prefer "crusade of destiny" another RPG from the same developers, I found E&L a little boring.
    04-01-12 09:06 PM
    Sketch with friends! You can have up to 8 players in the room.
    zethaaron and BrizzadMan like this.
    04-01-12 09:10 PM
    It might not be a full featured multiplayer game but certainly worth a try as it is a funny little game: Run In Crowd.
    04-02-12 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD