I am really addicted to this game and I have completed all levels with 5 stars! I am bout to beat the Lava Level and select Prince and see what happens. Here are a few of my pictures. Post some of yours and let's see who the Muffin Knight Kings are!

I got 5 stars on all levels with 1 life except for the Lava Level. I beat the Lava Level with 1 life but didn't get 5 stars until I had all 3 lives.
    06-04-12 10:15 PM
    Yeah I also finished I just think they should use score loop for better "multi player" experience. Great game though, my girlfriend loves it too.
    06-04-12 10:20 PM
    Is there anything that goes in the bottom rim space on the character screen? seems like something is missing
    06-04-12 10:23 PM
    You did it in the easiest mode... Still a nice feat. The game will become wicked in the more advanced ones... Become a prince, then king, then dark lord (currently don't know if there is any above that)
    06-05-12 03:26 AM
    I had to restart playing cos Grizzly at level 3 doesnt seem to kill anything (or i don't know how to use it) and that made it impossible to live on after getting a grizzly if i was well into the difficult part of the level..
    06-05-12 06:59 AM
    Dang, looks I"ll be back to Muffin Knighting...
    06-05-12 07:11 AM
    I had to restart playing cos Grizzly at level 3 doesnt seem to kill anything (or i don't know how to use it) and that made it impossible to live on after getting a grizzly if i was well into the difficult part of the level..
    Grizzly sucks! I don't know how to use him properly either. Sometimes he kills, most times he gets killed
    Last edited by bounce007; 06-05-12 at 09:11 AM.
    06-05-12 07:18 AM
    Grizzly suck! I don't know how to use him properly either. Sometimes he kills, most times he gets killed
    I like Grizzly better than that egg throwing chicken..I can't kill anything with that thing.
    06-05-12 09:06 AM
    I like Grizzly better than that egg throwing chicken..I can't kill anything with that thing.
    I love chicken. Grizzly and Sumo Panda are the worst for me.
    06-05-12 09:12 AM
    I dig Grizzly and Panda. Love panda.
    06-05-12 09:14 AM
    Agreed, level 1 and 2 of Grizzly work fine, Level 3 physically doesn't work period...I hope the developer fixes this and puts out an updage.
    06-05-12 09:24 AM
    Yeah, Grizzly was unstoppable until I upgraded to level 3 - I've only got him to kill one thing since then and it was while I also died. Now when I get the grizzly I have to try to evade and hurry to the muffin.

The egg throwing bird is awesome. Just throw a bunch of eggs and they bounce around and kill anything. The only problem is if something is very close, due to the trajectory of the throws going over the enemies and then they'll get you.
    06-05-12 10:00 AM
    Yeah +1 on the level 3 Grizzly its awful, my advice would be to never upgrade it past level 2.
    06-05-12 10:13 AM
    My favourite is Archer..
    Yeah I have kept grizly at level 2 after restart .. I will upgrade him once i am done finishing the whole game for sake of completion..
    06-05-12 11:30 AM
    My favourite is Archer..
    Yeah I have kept grizly at level 2 after restart .. I will upgrade him once i am done finishing the whole game for sake of completion..
    Zombie is my favorite!
    06-05-12 11:41 AM
    Try upgrading to double jump height and then crushing them with your Panda. It's truly epic!
    06-05-12 05:11 PM
    You guys are gonna make me get this game, aren't you?
    06-05-12 07:25 PM
    Wow so you never got it when it was free, Fail!
    06-05-12 07:29 PM
    Wow so you never got it when it was free, Fail!
    I don't know who you are referring to. But to state what you are stating as for those who eventually paid to an app only to be free or cheaper before or after, is a bit idiotic.
    06-05-12 07:48 PM
    I became a prince! Then I became a king! Then I became a dark lord! Then I somehow managed to lose all of my save progress... Now I'm a king! (so much for BlackBerry people actually doing stuff...)
    glassofpinot likes this.
    06-05-12 08:58 PM
    Monkey all the way... After Dark lord it wants you to be a dark lord again. I didn't feel like playing it again as the same level just to rebuild the mk back to where it was so I rage quit as to not have to choose.

This was funny though... New slot played it and beat it the first time through just to see what it was like.

Is there and achievement screen?
    Last edited by raymond; 06-05-12 at 10:49 PM.
    06-05-12 10:46 PM
    For the Grizzly Issue... after you beat the devil, try the prince, instead of the boy, you will restart everything but the grizzly will work on all the levels! I assure you that... please refer to me to insult and offend me if Im lying.
    06-05-12 11:03 PM
    Where can I see if I'm a prince or devil, or whatever progress I made in that area? I can just see the stars I achieved on the levels and the upgrades I've purchased with my points. Any other menu or option I might've missed?
    06-06-12 04:00 AM
    ya that grizzly issue is terrible. really ruins things.
    06-06-12 09:11 AM
    Where can I see if I'm a prince or devil, or whatever progress I made in that area? I can just see the stars I achieved on the levels and the upgrades I've purchased with my points. Any other menu or option I might've missed?
    you beat the game and then game let's you choose if you want to be a prince or not. its not automatic
    06-06-12 09:12 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD