Yeah, this is hard being in California to get in these games.
    11-13-11 01:17 PM
    I'm sorry I missed you guys. Have you guys noticed your xp not always saving? I was playing last night and finished at level 26. When I got back on today, I was back down at 24.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-11 05:07 PM
    Members pls leave a time you would like to play and also ur country name or time zone u follow. This info will let us arrive at a fixed time when all can join
    11-13-11 07:35 PM
    i live in the central time zone (-6).... What time do most you guys play?

11-13-11 07:58 PM
    i live in the central time zone (-6).... What time do most you guys play?

I'm working on a new timing so that more people can join
    I'm waiting for other members to share the timings they prefer and their time zone.
    11-13-11 08:10 PM
    well today i got my *** handed to me big time.....lol....
    11-13-11 08:27 PM
    I'm sorry I missed you guys. Have you guys noticed your xp not always saving? I was playing last night and finished at level 26. When I got back on today, I was back down at 24.

ya i noticed that a few times lost some kills

Im in EST time zone prefer evenings
    11-14-11 12:39 AM
    I'm pacific time. I can often play weekdays for a bit since I work from home.
    11-14-11 09:22 AM
    Is Modern Combat worth the asking price? Looking for a good Playbook game!
    11-14-11 10:31 AM
    I'm on Eastern Time...

How about we do 2 sessions... one with the current time and another a few hours later, on the same day??
    11-14-11 05:29 PM
    I'm on Eastern Time...

How about we do 2 sessions... one with the current time and another a few hours later, on the same day??
    I need some volunteer who can host the match, Anyone interested?
    11-14-11 08:09 PM
    Is Modern Combat worth the asking price? Looking for a good Playbook game!
    absolutely imo the best app ive purchased so far.
    11-15-11 08:49 PM
    Wow....my modern combat game got fried yesterday. It started showing all kinds of freaky colors, etc. I restarted the game and the visuals were good...but it was lagging hard in multiplayer. (I was getting swacked hard left and right). At first, I thought it was because the kids were streaming a movie so the internet was lagging. I tried again later, and it was still doing the same thing. Restart the playbook...no change. In the end, I deleted and reinstalled it. It seems to be working again today.

11-20-11 12:53 PM
    this is why i haven't purchased this game yet...deciding on this or n.o.v.a.2. i havent seen many complaints regarding crashing in nova2...i do however enjoy playing mc2 in my ipod
    11-20-11 02:39 PM
    The game rocks...just get it. You will be very happy that you did!

I don't think we have set up another game time yet. I'm east coast USA as well. I've been generally playing most evenings. I can plan on hosting a game @ 9pm to see who can jump on. Just look for my game. Also...any preferences for battle, team battle, bomb, or flag?

One last thing...I'll admit I'm a complete fool. I was just assuming as I was leveling up that I was automatically getting the upgrades applied to me. Before I entered a game, I would just pick my guns and jump on. Today...I paused and wondered...what is that "skills" block for anyway??? Now I know you have to select which "skill" you want to actually use! DOH!!! . (It only took me until I reached level 40 to figure that one out)

LimeTripBlog likes this.
    11-20-11 03:59 PM
    The game rocks...just get it. You will be very happy that you did!

I don't think we have set up another game time yet. I'm east coast USA as well. I've been generally playing most evenings. I can plan on hosting a game @ 9pm to see who can jump on. Just look for my game. Also...any preferences for battle, team battle, bomb, or flag?

One last thing...I'll admit I'm a complete fool. I was just assuming as I was leveling up that I was automatically getting the upgrades applied to me. Before I entered a game, I would just pick my guns and jump on. Today...I paused and wondered...what is that "skills" block for anyway??? Now I know you have to select which "skill" you want to actually use! DOH!!! . (It only took me until I reached level 40 to figure that one out)

For the most part you will be happy. You'll be unhappy with a few things (like game crashing in multiplayer from time to time <= annoying!!!) But which game is perfect (FIFA? lol)!???

Get MC2!
    11-20-11 07:00 PM
    hey guys just finished reading all the posts in here... I was trying to see if any other playbook users have asked but i cant seem to find any posts about it but.. I believe the iphone and some other mobile versions of modern combat have gyroscopic control... i havent played this game on anything other than my playbook and was pretty dissapointed to see that gameloft didnt port this awesome aim feature to the playbook :/ also as some people have mentioned that were pretty much forced to use one of the three control layouts online.. I really hope there will be some kind of update that will let us use a custom control online like in single player mode..
    my thumb right now is all kinked and swore from a few hours of playing online hahah BUT all that aside Im stoked that we even have this game availabe!! please dont think im a hater because I love it but as for hacking and the odd player seeming to have super speed... I really think the speed issue is just a bit of lag warping... thats what it looks like to me anyway and as for those players that seem to be so good at aiming im willing to bet there useing a gyroscopic control heh who knows..

anyway hope to maybee link up on a playbook users game with you guys at some point.. my game name is Me551ah if anyone wants to friend me or put me on a player list here.. im still getting the hang of it but I will put up a good fight!

posting from my 16g playbook
    11-20-11 08:34 PM
    my thumb right now is all kinked and swore from a few hours of playing online hahah
    oh yeah...I definitely know what your talking about! I get some serious modern combat thumb!!! It is not as bad now as it used to be...maybe because it has calloused up!
    11-21-11 07:59 AM
    Well...I was only able to jump on for a minute around 9 tonight. I saw ignites was hosting a game so I jumped in. I saw him run by me so I chased after him...lined him up in my sights and....the game ends! Doh! . Next time...your mine!
    11-21-11 09:06 PM
    hdmi out question: One beef i have with NOVA is that the sound does not port out when you tether the playbook to a large screen tv.... it continues to play out of the playbook speakers... When you port modern combat 2 out, does the sound port with the video???

11-22-11 04:14 PM
    I believe sound should go through the tv normally but I havent actually tried yet although ive seen a few posts about nova and i "think" dead space not transfering the audio through hdmi maybee just nova.. someone said dead space wont work on os2 and I maybee confusing it with the hdmi audio issue but Im going to try all the ea/gameloft games tonight or tomorrow on my tv.. Ill let ya know how it goes for me anyway
    11-22-11 05:58 PM
    FYI after posting about the supposed hackers in MC I checked around a bit and on youtube there are aparently hacks for the game :/ the instructional hacks i saw for iphone were pretty ******** but there were comments saying the hacks no longer work but with my expierence with online fps games on the pc any game thats hackable usually puts fixes in place but hackers ALWAYS seem to get around them or put out new hacks.... I also expierenced the getting killed in a room by myself AND the superman speed **** which to me now actually didnt look like lag warping because it seems like there only that fast when they need/want to be like in ctf :/ pretty disapointing spec cuz u cant call them out on it lol... Ive just been leaving the game if I see someone doing it lol It dosent happen THAT much at least.... I will never understand what kinda gratification hackers get out of hacking in games ONLINE! single player i guess when u beat the game and just wana mess around but if your that bad at the game why bother lol It would totally take all the fun out of owning someone for me lol
    11-22-11 06:12 PM
    hdmi out question: One beef i have with NOVA is that the sound does not port out when you tether the playbook to a large screen tv.... it continues to play out of the playbook speakers... When you port modern combat 2 out, does the sound port with the video???

See here

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/

There is a tip in there on enabling the audio - will find it for you if you need me to.
    11-22-11 06:38 PM
    See here

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/

There is a tip in there on enabling the audio - will find it for you if you need me to.
    Thanks but tried that... doesnt work.

11-22-11 08:16 PM
    Just a note to all the MC2 users - the new OS 2.0 v 4869 is not playing nice with MC2. The sound/background music is sped up to a pace where you cannot actually hear whaat is going on so if this is the main usage of your playbook (it was my main usage for the last few days) u should aviod the upgrade.
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    11-22-11 11:47 PM
708 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD