Modern Combat 2 playbook Club Matchmaker

OK so this is an attempt to make it a little easier to get a game going between us playbookers! Aka (no Android/IOS Hackers/cheats)

Thread Rules: PLEASE Read below before posting in this thread. Thanks!
    So we have a thread started by our faithfull leader LimeTrip ;D
    Modern Combat 2 Playbook Club<---link where we can chat and talk about the game so any posts that aren't about "hosting" a match should be in that thread.

The reason for this is because this will be mainly a subscription post so that you can now subscribe to this thread via email notification (if u see fit) That way when someone makes a post here stating they are hosting a match all subscribers should get a notification on there playbook (ding/flashing light) in real time so there's no need to keep checking this thread, just press the link to the thread in your email notification and it will take you right to the latest post made! Easy peasy!

We don't want chatter here because obviously it might drive subscribers away with the constant non match related dings and flashing LED's hehe its not to be mean or discourage conversation about the game!

Unless anyone has better ideas or suggestions (post them in the MC2 playbook Club thread or pm me) This is the best way I could think of.

Hosting a Match

So how it will work is simple.. If you feel like you want to host a match, jump in here and most importantly you must put your MC2/gameloft id in the post. As the host, others will need to join your match.
    I suggest making the game private if you want only playbook users to join. (if you have android/IOS friends they will be able to join as well keep in mind) I will assume most hosts will be hosting NON auto aim games but if your putting auto aim on make sure you clarify that in your post. Same goes for if your going to play CTF FFA team DM Only.. <--- these options can be changed ingame between matches anyway so that's your call as the host.

Joining a Match
    To join a game in progress you will have to have the hosts MC2 handle/name added to your friends list on the gameloft live site. Simply press the Join friend button after you log in to the multiplayer section of the game and type in the hosts name and press send and you will be connected to the game in progress aslong as it is not already full!

Hosts will have to have some patients while waiting for players lol so I don't know how well this will all work out but this way we can setup matches much easier then trying to work out time zones and setting dates I think.. Time will tell

How to Subscribe

If your not subscribed to this thread via email you will not receive notifications when new matches are posted!
    Last edited by Alt-F4; 02-29-12 at 12:04 AM.
    02-28-12 03:23 PM
    Kerry6a. Friend me..
    02-28-12 04:30 PM
    Kerry6a. Friend me..
    Oops lol please head to the playbook club for this the link is provided in the first line under this threads rules or you can use the link below in my signature thanks
    Last edited by Alt-F4; 02-28-12 at 04:42 PM.
    02-28-12 04:34 PM
    Everyone register your Gameloft id over here http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...k-club-666027/

Then subscribe to Matchmaker thread to get regular updates about the matches. Use modern Combat PlayBook Club for any discussion and also confirm your subscription to matchmaker thread in PlayBook Club thread.

Only post info related to matches.
    02-29-12 02:45 AM
    Is this dead lol
    03-10-12 09:10 AM
    Is this dead lol
    Not exactly, we use this thread only to host matches, for other discussions we use the other MC2 thread. So after I post this everyone subscribed will get an email notification, their playbook led's starts to flash red

Alright I'll be hosting the match in exactly 60 minutes from the post, if anyone is interested search my username: LimeTrip
    Avalanche-Team Battle,
    I'll keep the match private incase any playbook players wanna join . If nobody joins within 10 mins, i'm not gonna wait. So you better be on time
    The map won't be changed to avoid the crash.
    03-10-12 10:20 AM
    Willywonka94
    04-05-12 11:34 AM
    I'll be hosting a private match in 10 mins, anyone interested?
    Username: LimeTrip
    I'll wait for 15 mins for others to join, another thing you will have to be my friend to join my room.
    04-05-12 09:38 PM
    I had to leave, but wow do i need more practice!!!
    04-05-12 09:56 PM
    I had to leave, but wow do i need more practice!!!
    You were good, I just barely managed to knock you out. Next time aim for the head.
    04-05-12 10:01 PM
    I got the email notification too late to join your game.
    04-05-12 10:55 PM
    I'm Yoyimbo
    04-07-12 03:08 AM
    Anyone interested in multiplayer? Will be waiting for 15mins.

LimeTrip
    04-13-12 12:44 PM
    On work now. Would love to play a game or two since i'm just sitting behind my desk now lol!
    But apparently i left my PlayBook at home.
    04-13-12 12:48 PM
    On work now. Would love to play a game or two since i'm just sitting behind my desk now lol!
    But apparently i left my PlayBook at home.
    I've got a day off tomorrow, so see you tomorrow
    CptArm3D likes this.
    04-13-12 12:50 PM
    Can't full day work 2morrow.
    04-13-12 02:17 PM
    i might be able to be on today, it all depends on the time
    04-14-12 10:32 AM
    I'm there now findme.
    04-16-12 03:33 PM
    Im creating a match now.....
    Im gonna wait for 15 min.
    Name: achecheprototype
    no aim assist
    04-17-12 12:03 AM
    Will wait like always for 15 mins.
    Avalanche/ team battle /no aim assist
    LimeTrip
    04-19-12 09:40 PM
    Catch me up online now.
    04-23-12 07:40 AM
    Come on guys who wanna play?
    05-07-12 06:23 PM
    Come on guys who wanna play?
    What is your mc2 user name?
    05-07-12 06:25 PM
    It's CptArm3D ( Wow this forum just took out a glitch that I had on the playbook for 2 month's when this java sricpt thing piped up)
    05-07-12 06:29 PM
    It's CptArm3D ( Wow this forum just took out a glitch that I had on the playbook for 2 month's when this java sricpt thing piped up)
    Start the match, i'm in
    05-07-12 06:37 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD