Here are more hackers.
    tlsrhkdtjs97
    Totalbabe
    suk_my_azz
    Just1924

And i dont know if this is a new hack, but this guy uses hand gun and can shoot through the rocks in avalanche.
    sayuriyuji
    ignites likes this.
    01-16-12 03:38 AM
    heres another speed hacker to add to the list ugh i see now you already got him limetrip lol oh well thread bump then I guess lol
    01-18-12 08:56 PM
    heres another speed hacker to add to the list ugh i see now you already got him limetrip lol oh well thread bump then I guess lol
    How come he did'nt get a flag? Did u nade him
    He normally does'nt get killed so much, did u guys contribute to his deaths.
    01-18-12 09:07 PM
    Hey guys Im starting to see a few guys run through walls now *its not just my eyes i saw them take the flag and run through the walls!* Anyone else see these hackers?
    yes...I've seen this. We actually couldn't finish a capture the flag one time because a hacker had run through a wall with a flag and had gotten killed somewhere along the line. The problem was that the flag was still stuck in the wall. You could see it...but couldn't get to it.
    01-19-12 08:02 AM
    yes...I've seen this. We actually couldn't finish a capture the flag one time because a hacker had run through a wall with a flag and had gotten killed somewhere along the line. The problem was that the flag was still stuck in the wall. You could see it...but couldn't get to it.
    I think we can do that too, dont have to be a hacker to do it.
    01-19-12 08:09 AM
    How come he did'nt get a flag? Did u nade him
    He normally does'nt get killed so much, did u guys contribute to his deaths.
    Haha like i always say.. (not to brag) but I find it hard to get some decent competition as of late so when i see a hacker its GO TIME I make it a point to hunt the hacker and keep him dead as much as i can lol I run into the odd player that dominates me and does not appear to be hacking as much as maybe excellent aim ? but its so rare.. seems most players i fight are low rank or just so dumb theres no competition until a hacker joins lol

lol... ok so i just noticed he was on my team... lol I dont remember nading him but i dont rem dieing that much either.. lol do u get a death count when u team kill? I duno what happened there tbh but if the hackers on my team i usually try and get more aggressive with the flag.. but the above paragraph isnt just talking out of my @ss ....maybee a bit.. trash talk is good for you right?
    Last edited by Alt-F4; 01-19-12 at 11:50 AM.
    01-19-12 11:45 AM
    Bahaha I just noticed this post... was this the match me and you were in? faciity? If you go right against the wall behind the vending machine at the entrance to the flag spot at the end of the hallway and get killed while against the wall.. the flag will get stuck... lool i did it by accident one time and the other team went and stuck our flag there to and it became an extra long death match haha
    01-19-12 11:56 AM
    lol hopefully gameloft is cool with this... but I decided to get the word out about the List Of SHAMEEEEE!!!... on the gameloft forums lol.. in reply to a fed up mc2 player and a "we will check into this" reply from a gameloft mod... Anyway i figured nobody would mind.. I invited everyone over to your (our) thread ignites if they want to add some shameless no-skillers to the list if Im breaking any kind of forum rules please let me know and Ill undo what I have done...

Fed up with cheaters (modern combat domination)
    Last edited by Alt-F4; 01-19-12 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Playbook typos! come on os2 keyboard!
    LimeTripBlog and ignites like this.
    01-19-12 04:07 PM
    Fyi looks like the game is going on sale for $.99
    01-19-12 07:37 PM
    lol hopefully gameloft is cool with this... but I decided to get the word out about the List Of SHAMEEEEE!!!... on the gameloft forums lol.. in reply to a fed up mc2 player and a "we will check into this" reply from a gameloft mod... Anyway i figured nobody would mind.. I invited everyone over to your (our) thread ignites if they want to add some shameless no-skillers to the list if Im breaking any kind of forum rules please let me know and Ill undo what I have done...

Fed up with cheaters (modern combat domination)
    haha ok we'll go for it . Can you link them here as well please? thx
    Last edited by ignites; 01-19-12 at 08:08 PM.
    01-19-12 07:54 PM
    haha ok we'll go for it . Can you link them here as well please? thx
    Done and done
    ignites likes this.
    01-19-12 11:54 PM
    Gameloft mod was quick to reply to the list of shame in a positive light! hopefully they actually do reset the xp of our shamefull hackers
    01-20-12 04:07 PM
    Heres 3 more no-skills I caught bouth the speedhackers on the same screen shot from this match lol.. "NEO_DRAGO_XZ and adrianhungry" they bouth ended up leaving the match.. spec the one on my team... with help from my nades heres how the round ended lol
    And 1 more speed hacker with alittle skill (in speed hacking") names "Gw_karnage" I'll spare the thread of another screenshot as its just me dead with his name on screen lol and props to jccflight for holding his own vs the 3 of us the last 5 min of the game haha
    Last edited by Alt-F4; 01-20-12 at 06:21 PM.
    01-20-12 06:19 PM
    Gameloft mod was quick to reply to the list of shame in a positive light! hopefully they actually do reset the xp of our shamefull hackers
    Another thing you guys can try is to get support for PlayBook by writing comments on Gamelofts youtube videos. I wrote one on MC2 video asking them why there is no customer support for PlayBook.

Also asked them why PlayBook as a device is shown as unsupported device in their website.

Altf4 Pls let the Gameloft admin know that PlayBook does'nt have support & that the multiplayer keeps crashing, no private matches, no automatic login, etc etc incase i've missed any points.
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 01-20-12 at 09:53 PM.
    01-20-12 09:29 PM
    Speed Hacker: dlwlgur99
    Wall Hacker: acaboue
    This guy manages to hide behind the rocks in Avalanche I've attached a screen shot of the exact place. The place where he hides is to the left of my gun pointer. Hiding there he get a good view of the map, there is nothing we can do i tried nades but it will just bounce back n kill u.

Tip:
    The only way to defeat such hacker is by sticking to one place in the map, make him come after u
    Hackers get bored if they dont get kills in a regular interval, trust me he will get out of the wall. Once he is out Show No Mercy....
    Alt-F4 likes this.
    01-21-12 08:08 AM
    dimuch
    Adrianhungry
    Monster60899
    01-23-12 10:52 AM
    dimuch
    Adrianhungry
    Monster60899
    adrianhungry already on the list... u put it there : P
    01-23-12 03:10 PM
    added a few more names:
    DarkBandit
    Kimharmin
    kamel_mca
    cow_twister

Note:
    kamel_mca and yusuke08 like to host the games they hack so remember these two names especially and avoid playing with these two individuals
    01-28-12 03:36 PM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD