I don't know if any of you have this problem, but i don't have BlackBerry Podcasts and 7 Music Store on my PlayBook :S (also when I receive a BBM sometimes I can't erase the notification from the PlayBook and every time I connect Bridge sends me a notification from an e-mail I received (and have read) time ago.

Anyone? Please help me!

--EDIT--
    Also the "Mexico City (New/Old) (-6)" time zone works as (-5), and when I select "Central Time" automatically changes to "Mexico City" at least every time I restart it (and don't remember when else).
    P.S. (I do live in Mexico)
    Last edited by JMM2013A; 09-02-11 at 11:56 PM.
    09-02-11 11:24 PM
    lack of apps is a geographic restriction thing...take a drive to the us to download

For the recurring messages, use the little 'x' next to the message notification to dismiss it for good. i.e. dont just click on the message notification itself.
    JMM2013A likes this.
    09-03-11 12:29 AM
    Or actually tap or double tap the message in the left column - that actually opens it more formally.
    09-03-11 08:37 AM
    Thanks, the problem with the message notification is that it's not supposed to happen, and I really don't care about the music store, I use iTunes, but I'd like to have the Podcasts app.

--EDIT--
    I'm disappointed about RIM, if they made this internationally compatible, it would sell better.
    Last edited by JMM2013A; 09-03-11 at 12:58 PM.
    09-03-11 12:16 PM
    I am experiencing the same thing as you, on first registration I accepted the country where I reside then noticed I am missing several apps, what a disappointment seriously.

So far I am very happy with Playbook, an owner over a week now...

When will RIM come out with their own twitter client, I don't want a shortcut to twitter website, amazon,ebay etc.
    Richard try Lemma from App World
    09-03-11 02:51 PM
    they need to hurry up with the skype appn
    09-03-11 04:04 PM
    I am experiencing the same thing as you, on first registration I accepted the country where I reside then noticed I am missing several apps, what a disappointment seriously.
    Actually there I selected USA, I've previously had problems with PSN (PlayStatio Network), the store was incomplete etc., but it seems to be set from the GPS (or I don't remember well and just though about that and didn't do it :P)

--EDIT--

I've just checked, my PlayBook has US as country/region
    Last edited by JMM2013A; 09-03-11 at 10:04 PM.
    09-03-11 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD