Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Created a ticket! How profeswional!

Take your time, I don't know how many project managers have Playbooks anyway, but I know they'd love to know of this app!
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2ABFDFAE
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #52  

Quote Originally Posted by diegonei View Post
    Created a ticket! How profeswional!

Take your time, I don't know how many project managers have Playbooks anyway, but I know they'd love to know of this app!
    Hehe, but we have to, so many ideas, none can be forgotten.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2ABFDFAE
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #53  

Just a little update: we are working hard on a new version with an extensive set of new features.

• Cross connections
    • Better layout management
    • Multiple icons per node
    • Notes can be attached
    • Images can be attached
    • High quality exports (PDF and PNG)
    • Improved import compatibility
    • New interface

You can expect it somewhere in February (but more likely on the end).
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2ABFDFAE
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #54  

Just a little heads-up: the new version is out! You can find Mindmap 2.5.1 in App World now. I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions and feedback.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Greetings

I recently purchased a PlayBook and this was the first application I downloaded it am loving it so far!

The one issue I have is I can not find the exported xmind files......I know that they should be in my documents but I can't see them there if I save as a pdf I can see it but not the xmind or freemind files.

I really want to be able to send the files I create during the day to my pc to add finishing touches.......help would be greatfully appreciated

Thanks
    CrackBerry Addict

I don't want to be a party pooper, but I would like to point to a web based mind mapping application: mindmeister.com. The feature I like here is that it's collaborative in real time.

It'd be great if Mindmap can be enhanced in this way!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Found the problem......it was actually with the native file browser, I down loaded another file browser and it can see the files just fine. To attach to an email you just need to compress the file then it can be attached.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2ABFDFAE
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #58  

Quote Originally Posted by captain1966 View Post
    Found the problem......it was actually with the native file browser, I down loaded another file browser and it can see the files just fine. To attach to an email you just need to compress the file then it can be attached.
    Thanks for the tip!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Very nice. I have used FreePlane for years [on Windoze machines] and wanted to have a more basic capability on the PlayBook. This is it! There are a couple of quirks in this release that I noticed (sorry on my laptop as I ran the PlayBook down hard today). An import of a simple map created in PB Mindmap app into FreePlane worked fine.

One request: is it possible to enable an edit function of the node label text? I can delete all and retype, but can't get the editor pointer to come up and allow true editing with the on-screen keyboard.
    [days later... when I use a bluetooth keyboard, editing of the node label is possible, but not with the on-screen keyboard.]

2nd request: possible to have a few different font size choices (Small, medium, large). I often have 1st level node large, 2nd medium, 3rd detail level and up small.
    Last edited by Mr Smith1; 12-02-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123