Hey Everyone,

I am wondering is there a place you can request Apps/Games for the BB/Playbook? I got my Playbook in January, loving it. One thing missing for me... its so serious right now..... hehe Mille Bornes for my Bold 9900 & PlayBook would be so awesome. I'm not a crazy gamer or something, but I bought Monopoly & Cut The Rope, both so addictive for my downtime, EA & ZeptoLab did an amazing job with these? Like do I contact some like EA to create this? How does it work? Maybe a developer will see this, create Mille Bornes & i'll see it App World. Would greatly appreciate a breakdown how it works?!

No one wants to feed my Mille Bornes addiction
    02-10-12 02:08 PM
    They are on the PB & so I suspect you will see them in a few (or more) months when BB OS10 comes out
    02-10-12 04:54 PM
    Mille Bornes is manufactured and distributed by Winning Moves Games under license from Hasbro
    This would be the place to start. Because no developer is going to want to create an app and then get sued for violating copyright.
    02-10-12 04:57 PM
    They are on the PB & so I suspect you will see them in a few (or more) months when BB OS10 comes out
    So to me it sounds like you have heard its in development?
    02-11-12 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD