Maxthon Mobile for BlackBerry PlayBook with Advanced Gesture and Screenshot Assistant

SAN FRANCISCO, May 11, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Maxthon ( Welcome to Maxthon, Your Full-Featured Browser | Maxthon Browser ), a global software and web services company, announces the release of newly customizable features - including Advanced Gesture and Screenshot Assistant - for the BlackBerry PlayBook. These options, built exclusively for the BlackBerry Playbook, transform the web with added convenience and personalization. Users can download Maxthon Mobile for the BlackBerry PlayBook at Free Maxthon Web Browser for BlackBerry PlayBook - Download Maxthon Web Browser for BlackBerry PlayBook - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Maxthon Mobile for BlackBerry PlayBook with Advanced Gesture and Screenshot Assistant - MarketWatch
    darktoy likes this.
    05-11-12 05:51 PM
    Maxthon is my actual desktop browser, but not this time. Maxthon for BlackBerry PlayBook is just not ready. First, it is an Android ported app, so it's nowhere near snappy and responsive as the native PB browser.

And then, html5 test... What a joke. Maxthon 3.3 for Windows 7 scores 425 points. Maxthon Mobile for Andr..PlayBook scores.... 189 points, and slow as my neighbor while driving... Also, the web registers that I'm using "Maxthon on a Amazon Kindle Fire running Android"... WTH...

I was pretty excited for Maxthon mobile, but heck, there's no better mobile browser out there than RIM BlackBerry PlayBook's Browser...

Mood: Disappointed.
    Last edited by kemj; 05-11-12 at 08:24 PM.
    matt_ttam likes this.
    05-11-12 08:21 PM
    I also use Maxthon as my default browser on PC but I wish the PlayBook app were native and on part with the native browser. Hopefully they decide to port it natively in light of BB10!
    05-12-12 04:16 PM
    I am very happy with the Maxthon 2.6.5 browser. It gives me a full browser experience much better than the native browser. The multi-tab is a big win for me. From Maxthon, I can get full Google Maps experience.

Since it just come out in May. I expect more add-ons to come...like Skynote
    07-17-12 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD