- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
lost factory apps HELP
My buddy gave me a 16gb pb. He did a security wipe and lost all the factory apps. Including camera, app world and all the folders for music photos and videos. Does anyone have any idea how to get them back. You can email me at email@example.com.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
01-05-2012, 12:08 AM #2
- 10,126 Posts
- "Runs with Scissors"
It sounds like he did more than a Security Wipe.. you may have to do the debrick exersize...
Try the Debrick method....
1) Turn your playbook off by holding down the power button
2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes.
3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened and ready, use the USB Cable and hook the PB to the PC.. THEN power on the Playbook
5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found.
6) Click on Update. It will take awhile
OH and click on the link below my signature for more Tips and Tricks for the Playbook.
Welcome to the forums!
Last edited by jafobabe; 01-05-2012 at 12:10 AM.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-05-2012, 04:31 AM #3
- 3,213 Posts
Great job Blondie; Mother Superior would be proud.If You Can Read This, Thank a Teacher...if it's in English, Thank a Soldier
We etch these names in granite to stand against time so we and our children can learn and remember.