So, I know it's a bit sacreligious, but I was never a fan of BLAQ on the BlackBerry PlayBook. There wasn't an official Twitter app and I wanted to show my support, so I paid for the app. But I found it slow, crash prone, a very, very sluggish UI. And worse, the few times when my PlayBook did a random reboot, it was running Blaq.

When the Z10 came along, I had to re-buy Blaq and didn't feel compelled. I thought the native Twitter app was good enough and it was free so I had no compelling reason to get Blaq for my limited Twitter use.

Fast forward to BlackBerry offering it as part of their free app promotion. I downloaded and finally got around to trying. All I can say is, "wow", is that ever improved from sluggish PlayBook AIR app that didn't search very well. It's a slick looking, fast moving native UI that colorful and fun to use. Plus, it's really feature rich too.

Good job guys at Blaq!
    11-26-13 07:53 AM
    Totally agree - I downloaded Blaq, just to check it out as I saw a lot of positive comments about it, and I'm very glad that I did. It's the only twitter app I use. I've hidden the official Twitter app in a folder on page 5 of my Z30. Blaq is the most used app I have. I follow all news outlets and use it as my news source every day. Great app.
    11-26-13 07:57 AM
    Thanks for letting all us playbook users know thats its all worked out well for you in the end..... rubberchick.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    11-26-13 07:58 AM
    I have it and love it in my PB.

I've just inherited a couple of twitter accounts I need to manage. I went to BlackBerry App World on my Z10. Liked it specifically in the info for Blaq. It's advertised as "Multi account". Multi!

I pay for, download and install Blaq.

Go to start adding my accounts and if tells me I can only put two in there.

I've emailed the developer and will await a response. I'm not about blasting them in a review but "Multi" really implies many. Not two.

Very disappointed.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by todbanner; 12-13-13 at 11:13 PM. Reason: clarification I'm talking about my Z10
    12-12-13 11:11 PM
    I think theyve stopped dev on the pb version....good luck!! Im actually s u prised its still works as I thought it hadn't been updated and twitter altered login....

12-13-13 11:57 AM
    I think theyve stopped dev on the pb version....good luck!! Im actually s u prised its still works as I thought it hadn't been updated and twitter altered login....

Yeah, didn't make it clear. I'm talking about my Z10. I have it on my PB and it still works.

I bought it for my Z10 to manage "multi" accounts, and it's only allowed two accounts.
    12-13-13 11:14 PM
    I sent the dev an email asking for a response to the issue.

No response at all. Not even an acknowledgment of receipt.

Not a "we have no plans to make that available" nothing.

Disappointed In the app and the dev.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-13 03:21 PM