I can't seem to beat this level! I get to the very end where there is a roller with spikes. I blow up the TNT to release the roller, it starts rolling towards me, I make my way to the end of the retractable bridge, I hand off the end of the bridge but the roller still rolls over me. How the heck do you get past this part?
    05-08-12 10:18 AM
    I can't seem to beat this level! I get to the very end where there is a roller with spikes. I blow up the TNT to release the roller, it starts rolling towards me, I make my way to the end of the retractable bridge, I hand off the end of the bridge but the roller still rolls over me. How the heck do you get past this part?
    Drop a mine below the roller, and blow it up.
    05-08-12 10:24 AM
    Drop a mine below the roller, and blow it up.
    As it's set a mine a bit below the roller but don't trigger it. Release the roller, run down just below the mine. As the roller gets to the mine, explode it which will raise the roller. Use the evade button to somersault under the roller and up the ramp.
    05-08-12 10:28 AM
    interesting... thanks!
    05-08-12 10:32 AM
    As it's set a mine a bit below the roller but don't trigger it. Release the roller, run down just below the mine. As the roller gets to the mine, explode it which will raise the roller. Use the evade button to somersault under the roller and up the ramp.
    You should have let him figure this part "somersault under the roller and up the ramp" on his own. Lol
    05-08-12 10:34 AM
    You should have let him figure this part "somersault under the roller and up the ramp" on his own. Lol
    Darnit, you're probably right. Oh well, there are plenty of other things to figure out

I use the mines a lot in fights, but sometimes forget to use them for solving traps and puzzles. They're multipurpose hahaha
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    05-08-12 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD