Yes I am a geek and love video games but this was out of no where! At first I was trying to get hook of something in the game then on the right middle spot in the screen you can get this cool menu and even change the camera angle and now I don't have a third person mounting eye view I have a ordinary thirds person view but looks like somebody took minecraft and try to make it something more epic but failed to attempt!LOL Big minecraft fan! esign YOLO
    05-01-12 06:59 PM
    Lol I saw this too last night. Mine happened in a different spot though. :P
    05-01-12 07:09 PM
    Same here discovered this hack yesterday in the level forgotten gates.
    Unfortunaly the achievements unlocker doesn't work.
    You can activate all except the achievements though.
    05-01-12 07:14 PM
    How was this done??
    05-01-12 07:24 PM
    Hey so you said all right? So why do i not get weapons unlocked or is that only get-able if you are in more advanced levels.
    05-01-12 07:26 PM
    Oh yea tp 9of13 guy you just click on any spot of the screen untill you find the right little spot trust me its small and its cool!
    05-01-12 07:27 PM
    It should work if you just open the hack menu and then go to the weapons click all for all weapons.
    I tried and got all weapons and relic's, i think this might mess up your real achievements.
    If you are going to hunt down those achievements.
    CptArm3D likes this.
    05-01-12 07:29 PM
    Okay can you explain where you did this inside the game what mission so on because I get nothing!
    05-01-12 07:46 PM
    So since the thread is almost dead might as well change the subject! How and when do you think Halfbrick shall release there games?
    05-01-12 09:19 PM
    weapons do get unlocked, also all inventory etc, for weapon you need to equip in the menu
    05-01-12 10:17 PM
    Like in the menu of the home screen and from their what?Like do you need to play games for a while then do it.
    05-01-12 10:19 PM
    What do you want to tell lol.
    05-01-12 11:33 PM
    How can i do
    05-02-12 02:49 AM
    The majority of you aren't saying anything and the few that do, are broken up with lack of actual description.

I get this by entering the menu and tapping four times at the very top where screen meets bezel and about half an inch to the right of the camera.
    SifJar likes this.
    05-11-12 02:32 PM
    The majority of you aren't saying anything and the few that do, are broken up with lack of actual description.

I get this by entering the menu and tapping four times at the very top where screen meets bezel and about half an inch to the right of the camera.
    Thank You!!!!!!

by using your info, i found out exactly how.
    at any time during the game on any level tap once to the right of the PB camera where the screen meets the bezel, (you do not have to enter the menu.), and the options pop up. when it does, scroll your thumb to the desired setting and tap(selection will be highlighted in white.) Youll have to do this each time you want to change an option. currently, i have Camera: behind, normal; Godmode, infinate ammo and all weapons. oh let the fun begin!!

Disclaimer: i have already beaten the game on normal prior to this so i can! LOL
    djtaube and mszbzltn like this.
    05-12-12 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD