Read from bottom to top (be sure to look at the dates):

We have previously attempted to contact you as we require additional information to continue our investigation of your request. Unfortunately, we have yet to receive a response and are unable to action your ticket until the requested information is provided. We have changed the status of your ticket to a ‘pending solved’ state and would ask that you please update your ticket should the issue persist so that we may re-commence our investigation. This ticket will remain eligible for re-opening for a period of 10 days from today’s date. To re-open, simply respond to the ticket with the requested information, and a member of our Customer Care team will review and action accordingly. If we do not receive a response from you within 10 days, we will assume your issue has been resolved and move your ticket to a closed state. If after that time you require further investigations, you will be required to open a new ticket.

Question Reference #111009-402846
    Summary: DMNICAN REPUBLIC (incorrect spelling)
    Date Created: 10/09/2011 09:56 PM
    Last Updated: 11/06/2011 01:23 AM
    Status: Solved (obviously it is not solved just go to the kobo website and check the country)

Troubleshooting

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Ogi S.) 10/26/2011 01:04 PM
    Alicia is raising the issue with web dev team.
    Customer By Email (Alejandromatosl) 10/20/2011 07:15 AM
    I would first like to know when was I "PREVIOUSLY ATTEMPTED TO BE
    CONTACTED", second NO the problem isn't fixed as you can see in this picture
    attached, the country is called DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. NOT "DMNICAN REPUBLIC"
    thus any credit card of Dominican Republic will fail to be procesed. but u
    know what, you guys can go and just not fix the problem I was doing you guys
    at kobo A FAVOR by reporting this and 2 months have passed by and nothing
    has happened.

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Kobo Customer Care <[email protected]>wrote:

> **
    >

==================== image File Attachment ====================
    kobo.png, 136692 bytes, added to incident

Kate R., Sep-22 16:50 (EDT):
    Hi Alejandromatosl,

We are looking into your issue and we'll update you as soon as we have more information.

Sincerely,
    The Kobo Team

Kate R., Sep-22 10:12 (EDT):
    Hi Alejandromatosl,

We are sorry for the delay in response. Thank you for all the information you have provided so far. Unfortunately, this issue is complex and will need to be escalated to the Tier 3 team for investigation in greater detail.

We apologize for the delay in the resolution of this issue but we will try to provide a solution as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that we may require additional information in order to resolve the issue. Rest assured, we will be tracking this ticket and making sure that we keep you up to date with the investigation.

We appreciate your patience during this time.

Sincerely,
    The Kobo Team

Neville B., Sep-09 15:21 (EDT):
    Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Kobo Customer Care. We have escalated this issue to our Tier 2 support team and you will receive an update via email shortly.

The Tier 2 team will try to provide a resolution as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that our Tier 2 team may require additional information in order to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
    The Kobo Team

Alejandromatosl, Sep-06 13:18 (EDT):
    Thanks for the advice, but this problem happens on the kobo app and on the WEBSITE as well so please fix the name on my country to "Dominican Republic" instead of "Dminican Republic"
    Alejandro Matos

-----Original Message-----

Neville B., Sep-06 13:14 (EDT):
    Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Kobo Customer Care. We sincerely apologize for the delay in responding to your email.

We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems on making a purchase on our website. Please try saving your billing details and credit card information on the Kobo website before making a purchase through the Kobo App on your device. You can do this by going to Kobo eBooks and signing into your account, then go in to My Account, updating your details and saving the changes.

This should resolve your issue.

Sincerely,
    The Kobo Team.

Alejandromatosl, Aug-31 20:41 (EDT):
    Device Type:Blackberry Tablet (BBQ)

when trying to purchase a book, when entering billing information of my country "Dominican Republic" it is listed as "Dmnican Republic" thus providing an error at the time of purchase which says to choose a country.

please fix ASAP
    Last edited by elokito; 11-06-11 at 01:40 AM.
    11-06-11 01:36 AM
    i hate support systems like that
    11-06-11 02:10 AM
    WTF... how much information are they supposed to need
    11-07-11 10:38 AM
    That is really embarrassing. Wow.
    11-07-11 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD