Yep! Same thing happens to me. I think the secret is to limit yourself to only 4 or 5 quick taps per building. Doesn't always stop it completely but seems to help me..

And that last boss is a *******.. He's escaped me with one smidgen of his life left like 5 or 6 times now.. You kill him then he comes back as a demon and always escapes my clutches somehow.. And it takes like an hour to play that level. I'm always cursing when he gets away..

Awesome game!!

UPDATE: Forgot the freezing boss was earlier.. The one I'm talking about is later in the game. He puts some kind of laser cage around your towers and you have to tap them as well.. Sorry for my confusion...
    Last edited by Mojoski; 08-10-11 at 04:25 PM.
    nextlevel88 likes this.
    08-10-11 04:16 PM
    Thats ok. The results are still the same. Must be a little bit of lag. To be honest, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often, as there is a lot of action and calculations happening on screen at once for a Flash game.

I'll try that and see how it goes. Thanks.
    Last edited by nextlevel88; 08-10-11 at 05:24 PM.
    08-10-11 05:16 PM
    awesome game! just like the tower of defense for ios!
    08-10-11 06:52 PM
    Hi, I'm Pablo from Ironhide Game Studio one of the developer
    We are very happy that you liked the game!! About a Playbook version, we are already consider it but we can't make a version right now we know that we need to package it only, but if we make a version for the Playbook we need to test it and be sure that the quality of the version its good and runs smooth without crashes.

If we decided to make one, it will be a full screen version and maybe we will add some levels or special content, maybe we will buy a playbook on the next days to study this more in deep.
    Well Pablo is one of their developers... hello.
    Lol, although your not a majorly large company. It seems funny to me that not one of you has a Playbook, but it's still nice that you guys might consider it an option.

I must say though I would prefer an app now over the web version. I just cleared the cache not thinking of it deleting my progress on this game... I'm still happy to play it on there, but wish it was being developed for the Playbook... sooner rather then later.
    08-13-11 09:40 PM
    just a type of game i was looking for. seriously hope they do release a playbook version.
    08-13-11 11:55 PM
    Arrg, they're starting to make this a multi-player game!
    It's not fair sometimes, I know there is good games to come. I just hate seeing some people with an IPod and having so many apps on it. I enjoy playing the web version, and really enjoy the free web browsing on this platform... just afraid AT&T will find a permanent way to block me.
    08-31-11 07:09 AM
    Bump!! Any news on this at all?
    09-30-11 09:24 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD