I searched up Best Tic Tac Toe HD as listed on the front page and saw a Free version on Sale. I'm lead to believe this is the same version as the 1.99 one. It is as described and has a nice clear screen lol.
    05-03-11 07:44 PM
    Anyone into sliding puzzle?
    BlackBerry App World - Sliding Puzzle (free)
    BlackBerry App World - Sliding Puzzle Plus (1.99)

the paid one lets you slide more than 1 puzzle across like real puzzle.
    05-06-11 03:03 AM
    i think all the apps that kevin suggested are all the apps on the app world cmon bb step it up.
    05-12-11 03:27 PM
    I've got a few more favorites... will update that top post soon.
    05-12-11 03:34 PM
    So, what I am getting from this thread is that most of you view the PB as a really good portable gaming device. Anybody out there using any sort of productivity apps? Work related? Anyone? Bueller?
    05-13-11 08:19 AM
    try vector runner. its so simple...... Its good. it's a great 2d retro style racer game. very smooth very addictive. try vector runner. about the best .99 i've paid so far.
    Last edited by drethos; 05-14-11 at 09:47 PM.
    05-14-11 09:38 PM
    So, what I am getting from this thread is that most of you view the PB as a really good portable gaming device. Anybody out there using any sort of productivity apps? Work related? Anyone? Bueller?
    I used the browser for most things. For example, I put my iPad 2 down to pick up my PB and go to google.com/reader. Something really are better on the web.
    05-17-11 10:14 AM
    I've got a few more favorites... will update that top post soon.
    Did I miss the crackberry app for Playbook? I'm really not trying to be facetious, but I thought I remembered one of the moderators saying it should be ready right after the weekend, and I thought that was last weekend? I can only search on my work desktop right now and I don't see the app for th e Playbook
    05-17-11 10:25 AM
    There isn't a spades game in the Games->Cards category in App World yet, but I did find one by searching for it. BlackBerry App World - SouthernTouch Spades

I've played it for a few days and the AI seems "smarter" than a lot of the mobile spades games I've played before. Your partner understands teamwork, for a change.
    05-27-11 04:29 PM
    Did I miss the crackberry app for Playbook? I'm really not trying to be facetious, but I thought I remembered one of the moderators saying it should be ready right after the weekend, and I thought that was last weekend? I can only search on my work desktop right now and I don't see the app for th e Playbook
    Not quite ready YET, but well on the way! The bulk of the work is done, it just needs a little polish. I'll try to get an update if I can. I'm sure it will appear on the front page as soon as it's ready.
    06-02-11 08:51 AM
    oh wow....my 2 personal favs are now Mooo and GemClix. You have to add these 2 to the list for sure. My youngest also likes that popcorn app, lol. Yah...I'm addicted to the free Tetris game as well.
    06-04-11 01:54 AM
    "it just needs a little polish"

One of my friends is a little Polish. I'll ask what she can do to help.
    CanadianThomas and Prey521 like this.
    06-04-11 07:32 AM
    We've put up 6 free games in the App World so far: The Visitor, Zee and the Alien Machine, and Chapters 0-3 of Several Journeys of Reemus. Can you guys give us some feedback on what you like and don't like about our games? I appreciate all honest opinions.

We're maintaining the full list of PlayBook games for download here:
    BlackBerry PlayBook Games by ClickShake Games LLC
    06-06-11 09:44 AM
    the game i love is Frontline Defense 2. It is a ported online game from Maxgames.com but very very nice and addictive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 04:33 PM
    "it just needs a little polish"

One of my friends is a little Polish. I'll ask what she can do to help.
    LMAO Good one!
    06-08-11 11:35 PM
    I used the browser for most things. For example, I put my iPad 2 down to pick up my PB and go to google.com/reader. Something really are better on the web.
    I used to go to the Google Reader site as well till I discovered GeeReader and it is awesome!!
    06-08-11 11:38 PM
    Great list michael.
    06-15-11 12:12 AM
    I'm on level 11
    I can't get past level 11 - can anyone offer the drawing to get past it?
    Angelo_Campher likes this.
    06-20-11 08:59 PM
    ^ I agree we should make a list of web based flash games that work well on the pb.

Also I am on level 13 or 14 in doodle blast

I do have a question regarding gravity wars... How do you make your charater retreat after making a shot?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    how did you beat level 11
    06-20-11 10:05 PM
    how did you beat level 11
    Finally, I have beat all levels - waiting for more to be added or the game is done!
    Vietprid3 likes this.
    07-02-11 08:44 PM
    Oh great work thanks for the games links. I have checked some of the apps they are cool.
    07-07-11 04:31 AM
    Thanks a lot Kevin
    07-13-11 07:44 AM
    I keep coming back to this sticky hoping for something more. Are the best apps for a tablet that RIM identified as "enterprise ready" really the games?

Can someone give me a list of APPLICATIONS, not apps or time wasters that would justify this in "The Enterprise"?

Something to take advantage of the device and make it useful for more than music vids or solitaire/hold 'em?

I can't find them, must not be looking in the right place.
    07-19-11 07:34 PM
    I keep coming back to this sticky hoping for something more. Are the best apps for a tablet that RIM identified as "enterprise ready" really the games?

Can someone give me a list of APPLICATIONS, not apps or time wasters that would justify this in "The Enterprise"?

Something to take advantage of the device and make it useful for more than music vids or solitaire/hold 'em?

I can't find them, must not be looking in the right place.
    companies in enterprise make their own apps or `in house` apps, so the majority of enterprise apps wont ever see appworld.
    07-19-11 10:40 PM
    I finished Doodle last night, downloaded two days ago! FUN and IMPOSSIBLE to put down!!!!

I downloaded many on this thread, thanks for starting it! Next up is paper plane.
    07-21-11 05:43 AM
131 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD