Hmmm, BlackBerry just renamed the app since KeePassBerry apparently offends their branding guidelines. I will appreciate any ideas for a suitable app name...
    Hey Andrei, I think when BBRY renamed your app they increased the version number to 10.0.124.1 but the app is probably still coded inside as 10.0.124.0 so the upgrade keeps coming up even after you install it, it is becoming really annoying... could you please release a proper newer version even if it's just to fix this? The app is very good otherwise...

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 10:13 PM
    Yes, what Lumute said.
    06-03-13 12:29 AM
    Sorry for the persistent update issue, everyone. I have filed a support ticket regarding this and also submitted a new release to BB World yesterday. Hopefully, one of the methods will solve the issue within a day or two.

Update: Version 1.0.125 is now in the BB World, the annoying upgrade problem seems to be gone.
    Last edited by anmipo; 06-05-13 at 11:22 AM.
    06-04-13 04:05 AM
    Update: Version 1.0.125 is now in the BB World, the annoying upgrade problem seems to be gone.
    Thanks! I just got the update and it does fix the constant update available in app world. I could not start the app though, it kept crashing after assigning permission on "initializing". Deleted it from app world and re-installed and all is good now, thank you...

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 04:17 PM
    I could not start the app though, it kept crashing after assigning permission on "initializing". Deleted it from app world and re-installed and all is good now, thank you...
    Arrrgh! I had this issue myself and already have another two reports about this. Probably, this happens to everyone - although I only changed app name and version number.
    BB10 childhood quirks become a bit tiresome...
    06-05-13 05:18 PM
    Yes, I had to delete and reinstall. No biggie. At least the upgrade loop is resolved and this is the best Keepass.

Thanks so much for your efforts Andrei, it's appreciated. Now, just to get a pass code built into it...;

Cheers!
    06-05-13 11:39 PM
    I'm currently using KPD+IO on my playbook, but I plan to buy a Z10 or Q10 (still torn between the large screen and the keyboard.)

Does KeePassBerry work on both phones, or only the Z10, and on the Z10 is it limited to landscape like the screen shots, or does it support portrait mode?
    I kept searching for the app you mentioned, but couldn't find it. The correct name is OI File Manager.
    07-07-13 10:16 PM
    I kept searching for the app you mentioned, but couldn't find it. The correct name is OI File Manager.
    Sorry for the confusion. Regardless, I have now switched to Andrei's version on both my playbook and Z10.
    07-08-13 09:51 AM
    Uh, choosing the right name can be tricky...

First, I called my app KeePassBerry - and it was not ok with BlackBerry.
    So, I renamed it to KeePass 2 for BlackBerry.
    However, Dominik Reichl (the author of KeePass) politely noted that he would prefer to reserve the name 'KeePass' for his own projects, and I respect this.
    So I had to rename again...

From now on, both KeePassBerry and KeePass 2 for BlackBerry are called KeePassB - and I hope everybody is happy with this, finally.

Renaming will not affect anyone - the app remains the same, just with a different name, so existing users will continue to receive updates via BB World as usual.

I am sorry about this rename/update mess... Hopefully, it should be settled now.
    07-14-13 06:44 PM
    It's all good Andrei. if more issue you could try something like Lock Pass KB or KPBLockPass etc
    07-15-13 11:22 AM
    any way to get a sideloadable copy of this app in France?
    (in this country, for whatever reason, it's not available from the BB app world, presumably because of the encryption export or import restrictions!)
    I already tried mangling with IP relays, but clarly am not competent enough to succeed, or else my BB is just announcing it's a 'french one' ;-)
    07-21-13 07:20 AM
    I am glad I found this thread. I was looking for a BB10 KeePass app and I find one for both Playbook and BB10. I know its a really old thread but there are some good links in here.
    12-18-13 02:10 PM
    Dear all, I am happy to announce that the native KeePassB 2 has been released today.

KeePass-01-unlock.png KeePass-05a-entry-menu.png

It is currently a beta version, providing read access to .kdbx with some advanced features and obviously the native BlackBerry 10 experience and speed.
    Please let me know how it works for you.

Update: I have created a dedicated KeePassB thread. Please post your feedback / questions / feature requests there.
    Last edited by anmipo; 08-05-14 at 06:58 AM.
    flyingsolid and dmlis like this.
    07-31-14 01:56 PM
138 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD