Does the record feature work? I'm able to stream live tv ... but the record button doesn't seem to do anything.
    If the record button is turning into red, it is recording. You can then view your recordings by pressing the Recordings button. This feature currently works for KalemSoft Media Streamer streams only.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    dogpotato likes this.
    03-09-13 02:03 AM
    Is anyone else having a problem with the new photo viewer in v 2.3.1?

The photo viewer works fine when looking at the jpg files on the local media.
    But in the remote media, none of the jpg files show up.
    03-11-13 09:46 PM
    Is anyone else having a problem with the new photo viewer in v 2.3.1?

The photo viewer works fine when looking at the jpg files on the local media.
    But in the remote media, none of the jpg files show up.
    This is supported through DLNA or locally on the device only.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    03-12-13 03:43 AM
    I'm using DLNA on my WD My Net router ... everything works great... but MKV files don't play (even when I rename them with .avi, .mp4, etc).

Can anyone confirm if MKV files play over DLNA... and if so, what media server are you using?
    03-12-13 07:42 PM
    I'm using DLNA on my WD My Net router ... everything works great... but MKV files don't play (even when I rename them with .avi, .mp4, etc).

Can anyone confirm if MKV files play over DLNA... and if so, what media server are you using?
    It can play mkv files over dnla, using Buffalo AirStation router wzr-hp-g300nh.
    dogpotato likes this.
    03-12-13 08:13 PM
    I've got a quick question. The Media Player plays mp3s just fine, but as far as I can tell, I can only play one file at a time. Is there a way to play all files in a directory, or create some kind of cue on the fly (rather than a pre-defined playlist).
    03-13-13 09:28 AM
    Perhaps this has been answered before, but does this app provide an audio equalizer function for adjusting the various levels during playback?

RCK

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    03-13-13 11:05 AM
    I've got a quick question. The Media Player plays mp3s just fine, but as far as I can tell, I can only play one file at a time. Is there a way to play all files in a directory, or create some kind of cue on the fly (rather than a pre-defined playlist).
    Please tap the button on the player bar that says "Single" underneath it. That will turn into Shuffle and tapping once more will turn it into Ordered play. Shuffle will play items back to back in random order and Ordered will play them back to back in sequence.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    03-13-13 05:32 PM
    This may not be Kalemsoft specific but I decided to watch using hdmi while trying to control the pb using both or either of my 9930 or the official bt keyboard.

I can control the individual playback, pause, etc. What I canNOT do is I canNOT scroll down to see additional titles below the rows that are showing. In other words if the Left Side shows 8 video titles (the pb is downstairs) but there are additional titles lower down since I might have 20 or 30 videos in that folder, is there a way to scroll the Title List (up or down) using either the 9930 or the bt keyboard?

Okay, is there a pdf or online manual for Kalemsoft (as with the above question about playing multiple mp3's, I'd like to know more about the various controls, including what's the DOT one at the left of the bottom controls. And the Screen Taps/Swipes that advance the video xxx seconds/minutes?

Thanks in advance
    03-13-13 07:32 PM
    +1 please for a help page in the app showing the controls as some aren't that obvious

Regards

Damian
    03-14-13 02:14 AM
    +1 please for a help page in the app showing the controls as some aren't that obvious

Regards

Damian
    I did find pressing the QuestionMark did bring up some help in the Browser but I could use a bit more.
    03-14-13 09:27 AM
    When will the next update appear in Blackberry World?
    03-14-13 10:43 AM
    I have to say the recent has not being good now folders are not getting added as favorites the fast forward has moved to entire screen so anythime i touch the screen forward the movie is fw.
    03-14-13 11:22 AM
    I have to say the recent has not being good now folders are not getting added as favorites the fast forward has moved to entire screen so anythime i touch the screen forward the movie is fw.
    You need to tap with a single finger. It is really not that sensitive.

Folder bookmark issue is fixed in the next update we already submitted.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    03-14-13 12:11 PM
    in the next update we already submitted.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    :-) excited, any list of new featured + fixes :-)

Regards

Damian
    03-14-13 01:47 PM
    You need to tap with a single finger. It is really not that sensitive.

Folder bookmark issue is fixed in the next update we already submitted.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    hey about the finger scrolling I was thinking what if you had to tap and hold so that then you could scroll. I do not find it very sensitive works fine for me but I noticed that trying to bring the menu up I started a whole movie and it was easy to get back to it but its also very easy to make that mistake
    03-14-13 01:54 PM
    Perhaps this has been answered before, but does this app provide an audio equalizer function for adjusting the various levels during playback?

RCK
    No, there is no equalizer.
    03-14-13 03:00 PM
    Please contact us directly to provide a sample mp4 file. We are going to release a new update soon, so we can include this fix if it is broken. You can contact us via KalemSoft Support System

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    I think I have managed to figure out the MP4 issue.

I share my media over 2 pieces of software, Samsung allshare as the wife uses it on her galaxy tab and S2, and windows media player for use with windows media Center and our Xbox 360s.

On my PB, I have the 2 servers show up and before the update, I could view all files in either and they would play, however I preferred allshare as it was easier to navigate.

Now with the update, I have to view some files in one server and some in another for them to be viewed properly.

For example, MKV files play fine through allshare but not WMC. MP4 files fine on WMC but not on allshare.

can live with this.

Still cannot save book marked folders though. Everyone I save will not open properly. Always get an error message.
    03-14-13 04:55 PM
    Still waiting for an answer re: does your product provide a graphic equalizer for adjusting the levels during audio playback?

RCK

03-15-13 04:52 AM
    Still waiting for an answer re: does your product provide a graphic equalizer for adjusting the levels during audio playback?

RCK

No, it currently doesn't but we have plans to implement this.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    03-15-13 07:28 AM
    Is it possible to use the media player to play videos from my 9900 using bluetooth or bridge?

I have also tried to run a hotspot from my 9900, turn on media share and share it that way but no luck.

Any pointers?
    03-15-13 07:47 AM
    No, it currently doesn't but we have plans to implement this.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    Please do add this feature as the PB is sorely in need of some sort of audio tuning support. If/when you announce the capability you can count me in as a paying customer.

RCK
    03-15-13 08:28 AM
    This may not be Kalemsoft specific but I decided to watch using hdmi while trying to control the pb using both or either of my 9930 or the official bt keyboard.

I can control the individual playback, pause, etc. What I canNOT do is I canNOT scroll down to see additional titles below the rows that are showing. In other words if the Left Side shows 8 video titles (the pb is downstairs) but there are additional titles lower down since I might have 20 or 30 videos in that folder, is there a way to scroll the Title List (up or down) using either the 9930 or the bt keyboard?

Okay, is there a pdf or online manual for Kalemsoft (as with the above question about playing multiple mp3's, I'd like to know more about the various controls, including what's the DOT one at the left of the bottom controls. And the Screen Taps/Swipes that advance the video xxx seconds/minutes?

Thanks in advance
    I'll repeat the highlighted part of my question and anyone can answer as it is not necessarily a Kalemsoft issue. Has anyone used the keyboard or bbphone to scroll the lists of files? If so, any hints?
    03-15-13 10:45 AM
    Please do add this feature as the PB is sorely in need of some sort of audio tuning support. If/when you announce the capability you can count me in as a paying customer.

RCK
    :-) for audio I use neutron but v pleased to see it in kalemsoft mp in future as one app for all then :-) and neutron doesn't fo dlna

Regards

Damian
    03-15-13 11:50 AM
    :-) for audio I use neutron but v pleased to see it in kalemsoft mp in future as one app for all then :-) and neutron doesn't fo dlna

Regards

Damian

I've tried this before and requested ,if possible, them to fix but never got a response. I haven't found an easy way to cope with it but depnding on the amount of vids you have ,changing the sort order helped get to the las 8 and using the serch function but still would be better if it were fixed eventhough scrolling is very sensitive on the kb for me. also I don't remember correctly but I think that after selecting a video the arrow keys worked and in some apps double clicking (tapping) and dragging scroll the selected section but then again with the sensitivity xP
    03-15-13 12:11 PM
1,236 ... 2627282930 ...