ok - i'll resend the mail to kalem support
    05-19-15 04:07 AM
    ok - i'll resend the mail to kalem support
    Hi,

There was a glitch with our web service provider last week. The issue is now resolved. Have you tried to contact us again already?

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will do what we can to remedy that for you.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    Last edited by kalemsoft; 05-22-15 at 12:55 PM.
    05-22-15 12:42 PM
    UPDATE: These guys fixed my issue within ten minutes of opening a support ticket, they are a great company and was a misunderstanding, not even a glitch on their part. I think I downloaded the wrong .apk and side-loaded it which not knowing it was not FREE deleted it and found it for sale 'native" on blackberry world in which case was glad to purchase it but by that time, it was locking me out and for good reason, again, they fixed it right up for me, good company A+++ and was my mistake (I believe) as much as I do not want to admit it.

Thanks Kalemsoft

Kind Regards,
    Steve

BTW: Now off to download and try out this streamer to get all these movies off of my playbook - taken up so much space when not needed now that I have this hopefully.

Please make sure my review is deleted from blackberry world, I will confirm with them if they ask.
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 05-23-15 at 05:24 AM. Reason: FIXED ISSUE ASAP!
    05-23-15 12:27 AM
    I was robbed, in contact with BB themselves now in since no way to contact you guys. I installed and uninstalled five times, actually six times. NOTHING. It installs the app but says "Can not find license" or something to that extent. It found my credit card though as that was charged the $3.xx.

Any idea's as this seems to be the only way to reach you, if even?

Kind Regards,
    Stephen

PS: I'd prefer it to work but if not I want my first refund ever.
    Hi Stephen,

Sorry to hear the troubles you had. There was a problem with our web services for a few days last week, but it was restored shortly after. Have you tried contacting us directly since then? You should be able to access the following link without problems:

KalemSoft Support System

Please open up a support ticket from the above link and we will work with you directly to resolve the issue ASAP.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    05-23-15 03:55 AM
    I also noticed it just charged me twice, that may be a BB issue though. I ordered it on the Blackberry Playbook and it just keeps saying can not view or find license over and over, I wash, rinse, repeat as in delete it - reinstall it and it still says can not validate license, what gives? This is on the Blackberry playbook and I was fairly sure you had no website anymore and emailed whom it said to email for the blackberry playbook and it bounced back as in it does not exist anymore, maybe an update for playbook version beings it is still for sale and allot more folks utilize the playbook then you may think. I hope to get this working but I am indeed frustrated as hell as I absolutely REFUSE to do a wipe on my entire playbook (slows them down) just to "maybe" get this app to work as in get what I paid for versus a dead app as it does install but does not even let me play my local files it is just a dead app un able to validate the license I paid for...

Does this help at all?
    Order Details
    Order Number: XXXXXXX
    Order Date: May 17, 2015
    Order Total: (USD) 3.23

Thanks in advance,
    Stephen

PS: I never seen anything like this before. I will try one more time to uninstall and reinstall it to see if it can "validate my license that I paid for"..... I doubt it. This will be about ten times now. Any reason WHY? Wish I had a way to enter it manuelly as in my license key, something but I am just at the mercy of either it is going to work or it is not and from with how QNX works, seems as though this is NEVER going to work on my playbook now but I hope it will. I am going to give it a few more goes before I keep my review up versus changing it and proceed with refund as I said, I do hope to get it running as I am sure it is a great program but why will it not validate my license?
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 05-23-15 at 05:26 AM. Reason: REMOVED ORDER NUMBER
    05-23-15 04:16 AM
    I also noticed it just charged me twice, that may be a BB issue though. I ordered it on the Blackberry Playbook and it just keeps saying can not view or find license over and over, I wash, rinse, repeat as in delete it - reinstall it and it still says can not validate license, what gives? This is on the Blackberry playbook and I was fairly sure you had no website anymore and emailed whom it said to email for the blackberry playbook and it bounced back as in it does not exist anymore, maybe an update for playbook version beings it is still for sale and allot more folks utilize the playbook then you may think. I hope to get this working but I am indeed frustrated as hell as I absolutely REFUSE to do a wipe on my entire playbook (slows them down) just to "maybe" get this app to work as in get what I paid for versus a dead app as it does install but does not even let me play my local files it is just a dead app un able to validate the license I paid for...

Does this help at all?
    Order Details
    Order Number: 34007872
    Order Date: May 17, 2015
    Order Total: (USD) 3.23

Thanks in advance,
    Stephen

PS: I never seen anything like this before. I will try one more time to uninstall and reinstall it to see if it can "validate my license that I paid for"..... I doubt it. This will be about ten times now. Any reason WHY? Wish I had a way to enter it manuelly as in my license key, something but I am just at the mercy of either it is going to work or it is not and from with how QNX works, seems as though this is NEVER going to work on my playbook now but I hope it will. I am going to give it a few more goes before I keep my review up versus changing it and proceed with refund as I said, I do hope to get it running as I am sure it is a great program but why will it not validate my license?
    We are not out of business and are still fully supporting KalemSoft Media Player for Playbook. As we mentioned, it was a temporary glitch in the web services. Our web services are up since May 18th. If you had tried to contact us since then, you should have reached us. We just received your new email and support ticket by the way and responded to those. Your email service provider usually causes problems with spam filters. If you haven't received a response yet, please check your spam folder or log onto our support system using your email address and the following ticket number to follow up:

KalemSoft Support System
    Ticket number: <removed as the issue is now resolved>

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    Last edited by kalemsoft; 05-23-15 at 05:08 AM.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    05-23-15 04:38 AM
    UPDATE: These guys fixed my issue within ten minutes of opening a support ticket, they are a great company and was a misunderstanding, not even a glitch on their part. I think I downloaded the wrong .apk and side-loaded it which not knowing it was not FREE deleted it and found it for sale 'native" on blackberry world in which case was glad to purchase it but by that time, it was locking me out and for good reason, again, they fixed it right up for me, good company A+++ and was my mistake (I believe) as much as I do not want to admit it.

Thanks Kalemsoft

Kind Regards,
    Steve

BTW: Now off to download and try out this streamer to get all these movies off of my playbook - taken up so much space when not needed now that I have this hopefully.

Please make sure my review is deleted from blackberry world, I will confirm with them if they ask.
    kalemsoft likes this.
    05-23-15 05:25 AM
    I think I'm doing here as well.
    Have also a Side-Load version install lines in the past.
    Now the native Verison is not running. (bought in the BBW)

So have a ticket open
    05-25-15 07:34 AM
    Please never download from third-party websites. Your device may be blacklisted. We have a demo version available at our website. If you would like to try the application before purchasing, you can use this demo version.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    05-25-15 11:54 AM
    Yet. Now i kwow this. But i will use my paid version of kalem player
    05-25-15 12:56 PM
    Please never download from third-party websites. Your device may be blacklisted. We have a demo version available at our website. If you would like to try the application before purchasing, you can use this demo version.

Regards,
    KalemSoft
    In my case, and I am sure allot of others but not everybody - I was naive. I did NOT know I was basically stealing in which Kalemsoft was willing to cover for me when they found out, how about them apples? I even had left a bad review to, I feel terrible about this, BBW should allow edits! Great Company! This is before they realized I did not know it was not FREE. I am the type of guy who will donate to a great app that is FREE, this app is worth every penny and then some, it is amazing - had I known it existed I would of bought a 16gb playbook, no need for a 64gb now. Super smooth app, like butter it plays and buffers! Anyway, I was happy to find it "Native" and was used to things that are not native being free and playbook versions being a small charge so I was happy to pay to get the native version in which case, yes the same happened with being blacklisted but it was unintentional. I am not into pirated software intentionally and believe it or not, sort of newer to the playbook. For reference the site I had downloaded it from was apk2bar.com I believe, that site has Kalemsoft there for free as a android .bar port if you want to write to them so this does not keep happening to others. Now I do not know what to do as I "thought" sideloaded was cool and the "thing to do in some cases" but how do we now know if we are stealing or not, we don't so I will now stay native I suppose or really do some research before using DDPB to install an application. Allot of them do not work anyway and I am left with tons of empty folders on my playbook that are to many to even know how to clean them up and read that doing a full restore does not always help, sometimes leaves you without blackberry world, etc - unless this is an old issue. Kalemsoft, if I do a full wipe and then sign back in with my blackberry ID do I have to remember all the app's I ever paid for and downloaded or will they be back there stored in blackberry worlds cloud per say?

I ask this and it is relevant to this thread because I now want to get all android ports off my device and it is the only way which I am willing to give a go but only if I do not have to remember every app I ever downloaded for my playbook to reinstall it as in, how does that work, will kalemsoft and the others pop back up when I re-register it as my playbook?

I hope you get the review removed, Stephen

BTW: So far nobody has contacted me but unsure how it work, again, sorry for jumping the gun. You guys should post this warning about .apk's on your site, I had no idea. Fully my fault out of ignorance. I think your site was down for a bit though as it was all a HUGE coincidence when this happened, the same time I googled and googled to no avail and came up with nothing as if your site was down for a bit at the same time hence the bad feedback, I thought you guys were gone. That part was just a HUGE coincidence and the kind of thing that always happens to ME! ...

Regardless, Kalemsoft is a great company that is speedy and responsive with there customer support as well as professional and their program is second to none as in THE BEST!....
    Last edited by CatchTwentyTwo; 05-25-15 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Typo...........
    kalemsoft likes this.
    05-25-15 04:54 PM
1,236 ... 484950