Thanks bugmeyes,

Some of these are already on our 'to-develop list'. Stay tuned... you may just see all of the above being rolled out soon

Keep spreading the word for us - we need all the inputs we can get.
    No thank you, cant wait for future updates!!!
    06-03-12 07:47 PM
    Looks interesting but I uninstalled it after 5 minutes. I will not allow you access to ALL my information in social sites like Facebook.
    If it can't access it, it can't deliver it to you... Simple as that
    PN009 likes this.
    06-04-12 09:27 AM
    If it can't access it, it can't deliver it to you... Simple as that
    Understood but it's not any use to me. I still find it quicker to touch the FB icon if I want FB, Twitter icon for Twitter...
    I appreciate that the app looks cool and it may suit some but not me.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    06-04-12 10:18 AM
    Mines been loading at like 20% it seems forever, any suggestions?
    06-04-12 11:21 AM
    Hi LuayS,

Thanks for highlighting this. Would you please let me know which Cube or Context you've tried to launch? I'm looking at the Application usages and the bandwidth usage seems just fine.

You could send me screenshots of which screen you're at & also the OS version you're using @ [email protected] and I'd be glad to try and help fix it. I dont want any of my fellow members unhappy with our app
    06-04-12 11:26 AM
    just rolled out our update. We've addressed the glitch you faced. Hope you wont have the problem anymore.

The update should be available this weekend - its with RIM now & pending approval So sit tight.

Thanks for all your support!
    06-07-12 03:56 PM
    Love the shake-refresh and the carousel of where my peeps are! I am hoping the navigation gets quicker...butmaybe I just need to get a bit more familiar with it.
    Very clever developers!!
    PN009 likes this.
    06-08-12 07:42 AM
    Thanks Mundo472,

Sit tight for the update releasing this weekend. We're just waiting on RIM to approve - its with them at the moment.

Remember; the app is still in beta (in our minds)) and we'll be rolling out some pretty interesting feature sets in the Gold release due soon.

Dont forget to see our youtube video on the context cube features

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLmidDxx-4k[/YT]
    06-08-12 08:30 AM
    Check the new update - You can now set backgrounds

The release notes have been updated in the app description too
    06-10-12 09:47 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD