when resetting my password on facebook, because my account was hacked into including my hotmail. THANK GOD! for my BlackBerry getting instant emails. thankfully i got on my pc right away went through the processes of reclaiming my account and gaining access again. anyways back to the point i got that message shown to me during the process from facebook. thoughts?

02-29-12 03:38 AM
    I checked my rarely used FaceBook account and searched for Blackberry BB10 and the search results returned BlackBerry BB10 Platform (App). I was signed in to FaceBook on my notebook computer so the Blackberry BB10 Platform does not mean what you were implying young grasshopper. I clicked on the link but it said "Page cannot be displayed" to words to that effect.
    02-29-12 03:44 AM
    I checked my rarely used FaceBook account and searched for Blackberry BB10 and the search results returned BlackBerry BB10 Platform (App). I was signed in to FaceBook on my notebook computer so the Blackberry BB10 Platform does not mean what you were implying young grasshopper. I clicked on the link but it said "Page cannot be displayed" to words to that effect.
    1. dont call me a grosshopper
    2. i wasn't implying anything
    3. i found it interesting that the PlayBook is showing up at BB10 on the backend
    02-29-12 03:50 AM
    when resetting my password on facebook, because my account was hacked into including my hotmail. THANK GOD! for my BlackBerry getting instant emails. thankfully i got on my pc right away went through the processes of reclaiming my account and gaining access again. anyways back to the point i got that message shown to me during the process from facebook. thoughts?

nice find I guess its a sign that BB10 devices are just around the corner. The playbook OS essentially is BB10. Its just a baby right now but it will be a power house once all is said and done. I'm looking forward to it. Again nice find and thanks for sharing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 using Tapatalk 3D
    02-29-12 04:13 AM
    Click to view quoted image
    nice find I guess its a sign that BB10 devices are just around the corner. The playbook OS essentially is BB10. Its just a baby right now but it will be a power house once all is said and done. I'm looking forward to it. Again nice find and thanks for sharing.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 using Tapatalk 3D
    hey your welcome im not sure if they are around the corner but if its coming sooner than later thats awesome. yeah playbook OS is essentitally BB10 their whole "one OS for all devices" so im just curious if we're not too far away from the OS name and version being changed on our playbooks
    02-29-12 04:33 AM
    We are supposed to be getting an OS 3.0 before BB 10 is out, or so I hear. I also read that they have yet to add in the "special sauce" into the OS too(I'm assuming that means TAT). It should be one of an OS when it is BB10. Maybe we will get to see it at BlackBerry World in May and get OS 3.0 before then.

(I read these things on the forums but I can't remember which threads. I'm pretty sure that is was Alec Saunders that said these things)
    02-29-12 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD