Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sadsfan
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Imo & the playbook

Hello guys
    I was about to drop my playbook and my bold 9900 to the garbage, like most of the bb tablet and phones owners, but then I found imo. Now, I have Skype with pretty much all its functionality; furthermore, I can combine all the social networks. I can have video conferencing, and Is user friendly.
    I found one of the application that I was missing; I wonder if, I will be able to find netflix for my tablet?
    Just in case, the address for imo is https//:imo.im
    I hope you guys like it.
    Happy new year!!!!

Igor
    Last edited by igor9040; 12-29-2012 at 09:27 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    189 Global Posts

Find all you need at www.troll.com
    Thanked by:
    nappp (12-29-2012) 
    axeman1000 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Imo & the playbook

I am a bb user and a playbook user and neither will ever go near the garbage!
    Sprint Q10
    32GB Playbook
    CrackBerry Master

Default Imo & the playbook

Later troll. Go troll the apple forums.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Just PM

Imo works fine for me, i can skype with friend who have skype on their ipods & android tablets.
    ❤ button

✪✪✪ Playbook + BB10 DEV , APPS ON REQUEST PLEASE PM ME. ✔✔✔[PB]Crackberry Forum App (NON-ANDROID) ✪✪✪
    ☢ bbUI.js ☢ expert -- Need HELP ? Just PM me ! ☣ Blackberry Playbook 64GB ☣
    CrackBerry Addict

Happy New Year Igor. When i first found out about Imo even i went and posted about it many people liked it. When i first posted about it I thought this would be a temporary trick and that we would get the Skype App pretty soon.
    We waited and waited Some of us @ CB forums also did the Skype app campaign. It's been more than a year now.
    Now I have only one thing to say to Skype "Who needs Skype when I can use http://www.aol.com/av/, https://imo.im/ and ReelPortal Video Chat - Home
    LimeTrip: App Reviews, Tips & Tricks, Giveaways, Beta Testing and more...
    LimeTrip
    Download Official LimeTripBlog App: http://goo.gl/GzK7I
    CrackBerry Abuser

In the past i have bought an Ipad, Android Tablet and the Blackberry Playbook. The First two have left the building and the Playbook is the one i love.
    Even though Skype is not available, the Playbook does the Job(s) like none of these other Tablets. I bought IM+ so Skype can be used but without the camera. (most of my customer contacts don't use the camera feature anyway)

At this moment i am testing the Windows 8 Acer Iconia W7 tablet. Big Specs, i3 4GB ram but the OS just feels like a brick and made for a Desktop. (Funny because when working behind a Windows 8 Desktop it feels like its made for a Tablet) For example it had some update issues..
    I had to stop the update services, rename the Update Folder and restart the Update services again... Yeah i was back in a Windows Environment.
    The ipad with its Billion apps is still nothing more than an APP Player and way to big, (and a lot of apps are actually Zoomed Iphone Apps and look like sh*t), The Android tablet i gave away after two days.

I would say spend some money on the right apps and the Playbook is a GREAT device.
    I use it for:
    - Email (native mail app or Bridge)
    - Socialmedia (IM+ and Blaq)
    - Documents (docstogo)
    - Watching movies (Kalemsoft media app using DLNA to nas)
    - FTP (LiteFTP)
    -Reading books (PlayEpub)
    -Games ( i bought same good ones )
    - Navigation (Osman or Magellan)
    - Wordpress blog (Wordpress APP)

So Never Drop Your Playbook at The Garbage, if there is somethings wrong.. Its NOT your Playbook.