For those with IM+ working, does it connect over bridge? I bought it and it works great over WIFI but does not connect over bridge.
    11-02-11 05:00 AM
    For those with IM+ working, does it connect over bridge? I bought it and it works great over WIFI but does not connect over bridge.
    Mine doesn't work over bridge either. I actually posted a question to @BlackBerryDev last night on Twitter asking what it takes to get an app like IM+ to work over Bridge network. I'm not sure how much control developers have over this issue. I've never seen a good explanation of why some apps work over bridge and others do not.

Has anyone here seen an explanation anywhere?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Mojoski; 11-02-11 at 06:20 AM.
    11-02-11 06:16 AM
    Thanks for the info. If it doesn't work over bridge I'll just save myself $10. Working over bridge would be where I would use it the most.

BTW does it matter what OS someone is using?
    11-02-11 06:44 AM
    Thanks for the info. If it doesn't work over bridge I'll just save myself $10. Working over bridge would be where I would use it the most.

BTW does it matter what OS someone is using?
    It doesn't work over bridge, but it does work while tethering.
    11-02-11 08:39 AM
    It doesn't work over bridge, but it does work while tethering.
    Thanks, what OS are you on or does that not make a difference?
    11-02-11 08:42 AM
    Thanks, what OS are you on or does that not make a difference?
    I'm still on 1.07
    11-02-11 08:45 AM
    They need to add this. I already spent the $10 and was hoping for the best. Almost felt like charity after all of the crap the dev apparently went through. Hopefully they will come through and add bridge function and also make it work. I coudn't get any of my accounts to work - gtalk and yahoo - even over wifi.
    11-02-11 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD