Has anyone ever downloaded any of the Star Trek comics from IDW in Appworld? If so, how much comics do you get with one package? Is it just one issue or a whole series?

For example this one:

Buy Star Trek Mirror Images Comic - Download Star Trek Mirror Images Comic - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    04-25-12 04:56 AM
    I find it is best viewed through he comics to go app. There it says "1 title" for that mirror verse though it could be the whole thing as a graphic novel. Other series in the app tell you how many titles there are and you generally buy four at once in a pack.
    04-25-12 05:23 AM
    I bought the Next Generation comic & got 5 issues so I take it the other series would be the same but it's not very clear.
    04-25-12 12:28 PM
    I bought the Next Generation comic & got 5 issues so I take it the other series would be the same but it's not very clear.
    And how is the app itself? Does it read properly? Are the comics any good content wise too?
    04-25-12 12:40 PM
    The app is really clever, tap the screen & it zooms, slides or swooshes to each of the panels so you can read up close.

Try one of the free comics they offer to see how it works.

Content of Trek seems just as good as the ones I used to read a few years back.
    04-25-12 04:23 PM
    This got my curiosity. Image have to check it out myself.
    Now who do we have to assimilate to get a Star Trek: Armada-like or a Star Trek: Legacy-like game for the PB?
    04-27-12 01:46 AM
    Armada is a bit of an older game, should that be easily portable?
    04-27-12 01:54 AM
    I'm not sure. I'm hoping because I just beat Starfront: Collision and it's similar to and reminded me how much I liked Armada.
    04-27-12 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD