This would be nice on playbook or to see a game like this come some time in the future i really hope we get here
    04-14-12 06:34 PM
    With you on that my friend.
    04-14-12 06:36 PM
    Max Payne was awesome when it was new. I could revisit that game
    04-14-12 09:59 PM
    Would Max Payne even be able to run on the Playbook when we would talk technical wise? I'm not sure if the Playbook would be able to, since it would have to be a simulated version of the game. This is going to be a resource wolf?

Not sure, just curious?
    04-15-12 07:33 AM
    Max Payne is released for the IOS
    I would love it on my playbook but I doubt rockstar would consider the playbook.
    04-15-12 11:38 AM
    Max Payne is released for the IOS
    I would love it on my playbook but I doubt rockstar would consider the playbook.
    Well make them consider it! Ask them!
    04-15-12 12:38 PM
    I doubt RockStar would
    even consider doing a PLaybook app
    at least not until BB10 phones are released.
    04-15-12 01:49 PM
    I doubt RockStar would
    even consider doing a PLaybook app
    at least not until BB10 phones are released.
    Lets keep or hopes up it was nice that ea gave us need for speed and gameloft gave us some great games to i can see playbook running modern war fear or nba live i dont now from a technical point if it can but it would be great to see if it does the Form factor off the playbook makes gaming great for me and from what ive seen with rpg games i hope we get final fantasy soon to
    04-15-12 02:14 PM
    Would Max Payne even be able to run on the Playbook when we would talk technical wise? I'm not sure if the Playbook would be able to, since it would have to be a simulated version of the game. This is going to be a resource wolf?

Not sure, just curious?
    Im not sure but id like to no maybe some devs will see this thred and chim in
    04-15-12 02:19 PM
    Would Max Payne even be able to run on the Playbook when we would talk technical wise? ...
    Im not sure but id like to no maybe some devs will see this thred and chim in
    That would be great seeing from others that the game has been released for IOS. If an Ipad can handle; then a Playbook can for certain! As the Playbook is a stronger device than the 1st and 2nd Gen Ipad.

It would certainly be interesting to see what dev's can do with a complex game like Max Payne and get the most out of it on the Playbook.
    04-15-12 04:07 PM
    Too bad they can't be bothered
    04-15-12 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD