A few hours ago I was prompted to update a new version of BBM from App world and I did so OTA. Unfortunately I do not have a Playbook so who knows if this update helps in that regard. Has anyone else seen this today?
    04-20-11 12:38 PM
    That's not going to help, its a Bridge update that's required and its not going to happen for a few weeks.
    Thanks for looking out though!
    04-20-11 12:43 PM
    what is the build version of the bbm that you updated to ???
    04-20-11 12:45 PM
    what is the build version of the bbm that you updated to ???
    After the update I have BBM 5.0.2.12
    04-21-11 12:37 PM
    After the update I have BBM 5.0.2.12
    That's been out for a while.
    04-21-11 12:42 PM
    Mine just notified me just now for 5.0.2.12. Not sure why some get updates earlier than others.
    04-21-11 12:58 PM
    actually i think it is a bbm update that's required to make it work through bridge rather then a bridge update.. though maybe it will end up being both..

as others have said though, that update has been around for a while.
    04-21-11 01:02 PM
    Mine just notified me just now for 5.0.2.12. Not sure why some get updates earlier than others.
    Some people are in the bbm beta program. I'm one of them and we still haven't got the beta of a bbm that works with bridge. So either RIM isnt gonna do much testing on that version of bbm. Or its gonna be a little bit of a wait.

5.0.2.12 seemed to be in beta zone for a very long time before it went official. The current bbm in beta zone has been out for a few weeks and still hasn't went official. So that has me a little concerened. Hopefully RIM has already been testing it and it won't go to beta zone at all and instead just release pretty soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD