I've been playing the level 6th of shadowgun like 30 times on a row and is impossible for me to kill the predator looking with a rifle, can someone with experience on this game could please help me out? I emptied my Armour the whole bullets of the rifle, then with the shotgun and whit the missiles and all he did was lean foward on pain or whatever but he never die!! It is a bug on the game or is just me? Thanks in advance
    10-02-12 10:43 PM
    They're supposed to be like that (very annoying, yes; I got stuck there too). It's been several months since I played that part, so I don't quite remember, but I think it's only when he's down like that that you actually do damage.
    10-02-12 10:55 PM
    They're supposed to be like that (very annoying, yes; I got stuck there too). It's been several months since I played that part, so I don't quite remember, but I think it's only when he's down like that that you actually do damage.
    Wow!! That's really messed up.. I really like that game, so what should I do? Start all over again?
    10-03-12 06:02 AM
    LOL, oh well another game I will not complete. I keep dying with the game set to easy.
    10-03-12 07:02 AM
    I've been playing the level 6th of shadowgun like 30 times on a row and is impossible for me to kill the predator looking with a rifle, can someone with experience on this game could please help me out? I emptied my Armour the whole bullets of the rifle, then with the shotgun and whit the missiles and all he did was lean foward on pain or whatever but he never die!! It is a bug on the game or is just me? Thanks in advance
    . This is the level or part
    10-03-12 10:31 AM
    You have to shoot him until he lowers his head, then keep aiming at the head when it is lowered. You will notice that only when his head is lowered that you "draw blood". You have to do this several times.
    10-03-12 11:40 AM
    You have to shoot him until he lowers his head, then keep aiming at the head when it is lowered. You will notice that only when his head is lowered that you "draw blood". You have to do this several times.
    I've done it several times... And still doesn't do nothing, even when I'm trying to pick up the bullets from the 2 zombies on that stage for some reason I can't pick them up, and isn't because I'm full of bullets.. I ran out of bullets
    10-03-12 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD