Hey guys,

Have been following crackberry for years, but only just registered, so... hello everyone

So, me and my brother decided to make a story-app for kids for Playbook. The story is called "Mr Fox and Mr Rabbit". Have to say this is my first ever app, was quite a struggle, but we got there in the end.

Please check it out and hope you like it!
    Let me know what you think and how we can improve it, we are working on a new one (more colourful and more interactive) now too.

Free Mr.Fox and Mr.Rabbit - Download Mr.Fox and Mr.Rabbit - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

04-06-12 07:29 PM
    Hey its a nice app and nice story, if you want i can help with translation to spanish
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-06-12 09:10 PM
    I like the art style
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-06-12 09:11 PM
    That's an awesome app.. I mean, I would never think that it's your first app, because It is well animated, and very simple(which is great).
    Good luck in all your future project!
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-06-12 09:19 PM
    Thanks a lot guys Really appreciate the comments.
    I knew how to use flash and animate a bit, but have to say creating this app was a major learning experience. The amount of testing I had to do to get everything right was crazy, I was shocked how much work goes into a simple app like that... well the idea was simple anyway
    04-06-12 10:11 PM
    You are getting rave reviews -well deserved!

Can't imagine how well you will do on your second app!
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-06-12 10:38 PM
    the drawings are adorable!
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-07-12 02:04 AM
    Thanks a lot guys! The positive comments make me want to create many more of these stories Hopefully will finish the new app this month and more ickypen story apps will be made soon after that too
    04-07-12 09:37 AM
    Love it. Nice work. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Sent from my PlayBook.
    04-07-12 09:50 AM
    Love it. Nice work. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Sent from my PlayBook.
    Thank you
    04-07-12 12:19 PM
    Really great work. My daughter loves it and keeps asking for more lol cant wait to see what you come up with next
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-07-12 01:33 PM
    Very cute. And tapping on the stump or the figures gets them identified. I could never catch the fly to tap on it!

Of course, I do not plan on sharing this with any neighbor kids. Two reasons, someone might get suspicious of my behavior and I don't want any grubby little fingers on my pb!
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-07-12 01:39 PM
    Really great work. My daughter loves it and keeps asking for more lol cant wait to see what you come up with next
    That's awesome! Thanks so much :P Really happy that kids enjoy it, means we are heading in the right direction hehe.

Very cute. And tapping on the stump or the figures gets them identified. I could never catch the fly to tap on it!

Of course, I do not plan on sharing this with any neighbor kids. Two reasons, someone might get suspicious of my behavior and I don't want any grubby little fingers on my pb!
    Haha, actually the fly isn't interactive :P I did think of making it interactive though :P Maybe in the next app there will be a bonus mini-something if you catch the fly :P
    Thanks for the good words :P
    04-07-12 03:15 PM
    Great job on the app. I played it for my 5 year old daughter. She loved it and asked if there was more. I said, not yet. So she wanted to watch it again. They I showed it to my 7 year old son. He loved it.

We are looking forward to more of these.

James
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-07-12 05:00 PM
    I just downloaded it for my 2 and a half year old granddaughter She'll love it I'm sure. Love the graphics! Thanks!
    ickyalyx likes this.
    04-07-12 06:01 PM
    Thanks so much guys Appreciate the love
    04-08-12 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD