I wake up, and can find out the latest NFL info, and when my Texans play ...hehe
    raino likes this.
    10-21-12 10:19 AM
    Don't have a PlayBook, but I love this app too! And it certainly keeps chirping on Sundays.

I gotta go with Baltimore though. Nothing against the Texans really, just like Baltimore better
    madman0141 likes this.
    10-21-12 10:51 AM
    Don't have a PlayBook, but I love this app too! And it certainly keeps chirping on Sundays.

I gotta go with Baltimore though. Nothing against the Texans really, just like Baltimore better
    werd. to each his/her own. hehe
    10-21-12 11:28 AM
    Texas huh? Well my boys are in your stadium today. It's not looking good either. I'm sure you know we lost Ray Lewis and LardARRRRious Webb for the season may the best team win!
    10-21-12 12:01 PM
    Yes may the best team win as long as its not the Houston Oilers...I mean Texans
    10-21-12 12:13 PM
    And it's 3-0 Baltimore. In case your not monitoring Scoremobile.
    10-21-12 12:15 PM
    I agree with scoremobile is the best,but so are the Patriots.
    10-21-12 12:48 PM
    the oilers are in tennessse now lol
    madman0141 likes this.
    10-21-12 12:53 PM
    And it's 3-0 Baltimore. In case your not monitoring Scoremobile.
    what's the score now..huh huh..yeah 16-3..Teaxans.
    madman0141 likes this.
    10-21-12 12:53 PM
    I agree with scoremobile is the best,but so are the Patriots.
    Say whaaat?! The ol' gimmick offense and the ol' sieve secondary defense?

Anywaysss...back on topic, I wish for football they allowed scoring play alerts by different scoring types.

Also, for baseball, I've noticed that if a game ends ends on a walk-off hit, you don't get an alert for the RBI, just the final score. Also, for a brief period of time, whenever a run was scored, it would tell you who scored them. Now it just shows who got the RBIs.
    10-21-12 01:03 PM
    what's the score now..huh huh..yeah 16-3..Teaxans.
    And it just keeps getting worse for the Ravens
    10-21-12 02:22 PM
    the oilers are in tennessse now lol
    And the Colts are in Indy now.
    10-21-12 02:24 PM
    All that matter are my Giants and a 2peat! =)
    10-21-12 02:42 PM
    I love Scoremobile on sundays-reject.jpg
    10-21-12 03:00 PM
    The Ravens got beat down by Houston. Joe Flacco needs to be benched.
    10-21-12 04:26 PM
    I like E.sports browser. It launches its own web browser to espn game cast . Scores are easier to monitor and updated faster than scoremobile and you can view each game in its animated window.
    10-21-12 05:24 PM
    Yes, I find that the PlayBook app has some ways to go until it can truly compete with the phone app, but nonetheless, its still my goto app for sports scores I find that the notifications on the phone app are second to none and they hopefully will have the PB app sorted out by the time it launches on BB10.

BTW, rumour has it that Lewis may be back sooner than expected. We'll have to wait and see what happens, but he is definetly a huge loss to the Ravens D. Although as long as they Flacco as their starting QB, they could have Ray Lewis, Warren Sapp and Reggie White all in their prime on D and they'd still lose lol Flacco is like Smith in San Fran, they're both reliable QB's at best, but far from "Elite" and I love San Fran.
    10-22-12 09:44 AM
    Yep! NFL on Sundays, Barclays PL/Serie A/La Liga on Saturdays and Sundays, Champions League...it's a great app.

All that's missing for me are Bundesliga and Ligue 1, and some cricket scores/leagues would be good too.
    raino likes this.
    10-22-12 01:41 PM
    Yep! NFL on Sundays, Barclays PL/Serie A/La Liga on Saturdays and Sundays, Champions League...it's a great app.

All that's missing for me are Bundesliga and Ligue 1, and some cricket scores/leagues would be good too.
    The missing Bundesliga is a huge issue for me. I use it more for that than anything else.
    10-22-12 05:18 PM
    The Ravens got beat down by Houston. Joe Flacco needs to be benched.
    Even though I don't like Flacco too much, I don't really blame him. As somebody else has said, he's no different than Alex Smith, so his workload needs to be managed like that. Ray Rice needs to be the focal point of that offense (as he is), and Flacco needs to get over his delusions of being an elite QB and just manage the damn game by handing the ball off or completing short passes to Boldin et al.

"Like" for cricket.
    Majestic Lion likes this.
    10-22-12 05:23 PM
    Flacco isn't that bad. They need another receiver or 2 and need to use Rice more but I'm a Steelers fan so I was happy with the outcome plus that game helped me win $100. As for the app I think it's great. I use it mostly to see how I'm doing on pro-line.
    10-22-12 06:08 PM
    They need more Luck now.
    10-23-12 10:37 AM