As I can see if there is a new beta of 2.0???
    10-31-11 03:18 PM
    I think you meant:
    is there a new beta of os 2.0?

If so as of now there is only the original 2.0 beta out nothing new has been announced.
    10-31-11 03:25 PM
    I think you meant:
    is there a new beta of os 2.0?

If so as of now there is only the original 2.0 beta out nothing new has been announced.
    Kevin in the article on complaints about delays, I think you mentioned that have already been several betas, I have the first one came out, my question is if this is true as I can access the new versions of the beta?
    10-31-11 03:37 PM
    If you read that blog post/complaint then you read this:

(the DevCon beta build has been updated a few times already, but end users with the build don't get the internal updates). Let us get the updates and at least we'll be occupied until February.
    So, as Kevin said, we can't get the updates...
    10-31-11 04:36 PM
    these are just internal builds. they have probably 1 or more build daily but we will not have access to them. RIM has to release the beta publicly for you to obtain it.
    10-31-11 04:43 PM
    I don't see why there would be updates to the 2.0 public beta unless developers have issues with converting android apps and then not working on OS2 or developers developing for the PB with the new tools announced at DevCon don't work with OS2.

If there are internal updates, it's probably for other features aside from development apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 06:46 PM
    There is an enterprise beta coming, but most folks will not be able to get in, as you will need to be on a BES, and probably be a large corp user, and even then it will be limited. Most likely just the BES Admins.
    10-31-11 08:17 PM
    Sounds perfect to me! BES admin, check. Fortune100 company, check. RIM likes me........ummm, hope the requirements are kept to the first two.
    10-31-11 09:31 PM
    The pool of applicants has already been chosen, John on the Beta RIM boards is heading the enterprise beta, his email is knocking about on there as well and he's pretty good at replying, sometimes
    10-31-11 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD