does anyone have it or knows where it can be downloaded from so i can side loaded it
    11-29-11 02:15 PM
    Android browser's do not run smoothly, just a heads up. Its a very "not native" feel. If that's ok, you can find both these files in the thread dedicated to Android Apps on OS2 beta, if you search, or simply look down a couple posts.
    11-29-11 02:25 PM
    Skype, I've heard, doesn't work with the Playbook camera.

Android browser's do not run smoothly, just a heads up. Its a very "not native" feel. If that's ok, you can find both these files in the thread dedicated to Android Apps on OS2 beta, if you search, or simply look down a couple posts.
    Really? Because I'm using Dolphin HD and I find it much better than the stock browser (which locks up on me at least once a day).
    11-29-11 02:59 PM
    thank you got it !
    11-29-11 03:28 PM
    thank you got it !
    where? can you upload it or provide further information, I want skype too!
    01-09-12 08:34 AM
    Skype, I've heard, doesn't work with the Playbook camera.

Really? Because I'm using Dolphin HD and I find it much better than the stock browser (which locks up on me at least once a day).
    Yup. Scrolling totally ruins it for me.
    01-09-12 10:29 AM
    thank you got it !
    Yeah. Where, please?
    01-09-12 11:11 AM
    hey guys

i am new to this site ...i want to know can upload any softwares for other to enjoy...like my friend who made this post that he need the skype and dulphin brower and bar format if i am allowded to upload please let me know i have those files and i would be more than happy to help my friends

thanks regards,

Naveed Ali
    01-10-12 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD