Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By StanWiz
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default How does scoring work with the angry birds app

Hello,
    I currently have the full license version of Angry Birds on my playbook. I know the object of the game is to knock all the pigs from the obsticals. What I don't understand is lets say game one has 20 or so different level. Once I play a level and knock all the pigs sometimes I get a one to three stars. What are these stars represents? The once where I have three stars it seems that it gives you another complete level and the ones that I have one or two it just plays the same level over again.
    Are we suppose to try to get three stars for each level?
    Thanks
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Sir Glaurung the Great

Default Re: How does scoring work with the angry birds app

As far as I know, as I have played it, you can finish a level with only 1 star. The stars (and points) increase as the "damage" to obsticles climbs, AND all the piglets "die". You can keep on going/repeating until you get 3 stars for that specific level. You just have to cause more damage to the objects and pigls.

There are hidden objects that you can collect and get you to a "special" acheivement level, I believe.

C
    CrackBerry Abuser

The higher the score the more stars. To get a high score requires more than using all your birds to take down all the piggies. You might have 4 birds at your disposal but on some levels its critical you take down all piggies with 1 bird. Remember every remaining bird is work 10k points, in other words twice what taking down a piggy alone is worth.
    Between Realities

Global Posts
    12,828 Global Posts

As already noted, raw damages (pigs, infrastructure) scores you points. Each bird left unused give you a bonus, so, you want to do the most damage and destroy all pigs with the least number of birds.

Stars are based on point totals per scene. So (an example using made up numbers here), 5000 gets you 3 stars, 4500 gets you 2 and 4000 gets you 1. Killing the pigs is the main goal to advance.

In Star Wars, the more stars you accumulate, the quicker you unlock levels and get other rewards. Finishing of a paid review of the game.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    256 Global Posts

All of the above plus getting 3 stars on all games in a level usually opens up a bonus game.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    Between Realities

Global Posts
    12,828 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StanWiz View Post
    All of the above plus getting 3 stars on all games in a level usually opens up a bonus game.
    Didn't know this...